UKSC/TPM/Monster Motorsport Dyno day

Dub-Se7en

Lifer
taken from uksc, a very enjoyable event :) i made 228bhp, suffered a slipping clutch and boost tailed off to 1 bar but still happy enough, my graph will be up once i've scanned it :)

What an awesome day few suprises to say the least with results. heres all the participants of the rollers and results

1) Steve GT- 154.8 bhp
2) String- 179.2 bhp
3) Craig N- 87.8bhp
4) Baz2Crazy- 152.5bhp
5) Giggz- 236.7bhp
6) David Ashton- 193.7bhp
7) Ryan Lang- 87.5bhp
8) Amjad- 87.6bhp
9) Silver glanza- 165.2bhp
10) Rob Bower- 82.7bhp
11) Socks- 202.6bhp
12) LukEp- 158.9bhp
13) Dub-Se7en- 228.8bhp
14) Glanzagee- 267.0bhp
15) Redline- 204.0bhp
16) Keirz- 192.7bhp

Winners

Most Powerful
Winner of ID works strut brace & 10% off TD: GLANZAGEE
100_0347.jpg

BEST GT
Winner of MM GT seat covers and 25% off Pukka Performance: STRING
100_0350.jpg

Best Glanza
Winner of £25 off Racetech and Monster Motosport cooling panel: Matt_Glanza
100_0348.jpg

Best NA
Winner of £25 off WMS Brakes and RW Developments battery clamp: Rob Bower
100_0349.jpg

Best Condition (Chosen by Steve @ TPM)
Winner of JD Tuning towing eyes: LIAM D (sorry forgot a photo)

Car of the day (Chosen by Mike at MM)
Winner of £50 of meister r coilovers at EP Tune and 10% of Monster Motosport products: REDLINE
100_0351.jpg

Huge Thanks to Mike at Monster Motosport for this, also to Steve at toyota performance magazine, the 16 guys who went on the rollers, the traders who all donated and ofcourse everyone who came. Also a huge thanks to Jo for turning a brill idea into an even better day

Thanks Guys

BallıGee

Member +
turned out to be a good day and was impressed with a few cars
i.e ep91 1bar 202bhp !!!

and was good too see the ture figure of my car. will be talking to some people regarding my afr reading and power!!!!!!

dynoshootout.jpg

boostup

Member +
was a good day out i made 204bhp on one of enzo hybrid at about a bar will post up graph later 2maro was nice meeting all of you

popsy09

Munster Area Rep.
right someone explain to me how to read the graph , i know he is not making any resonable power till 5000rpm but why does the power curve hit a flat spot at about 5500 and pick up again at 6500 , sorry for the total noob question just never understood this lol :):)

BallıGee

Member +
at 5000 rpm it made 200bhp and the afrs about right from there on the afrs are all over the place its a flat spot letting down the ture results

nvm i can accept the results and move on with it :)

_GAZ_EP85_

Member +
i would say take it to tdi or another firm as we driven a few car's that are pose to have big power and don't feel fast atall:p some dyno results seem to be abit happy:p

rob_bower

Member +
It was a good day out!! A few impressive results ands some not so impressive ones! esp my n/a but was good to meet new people and see some old faces!!