Uksc

Status
Not open for further replies.

N80Jamie

Fresh Recruit
I serisouly give up with trying to get on there! Ive made 2 accounts now and both of them are still 'validating'. I've emailed the administrator twice with no reply and you cant even pm them because i dont have permission... Did anyone else have this problem when trying to join?

N80Jamie

Fresh Recruit
Just been accepted as soon as i started this thread. Was bound to happen haha :p I agree with the harder to use..

Dont kow the 1st thing how to work that site but really good lads again got some parts of it but dont be on it only when buying parts.

Phil

Super Moderator
ive been on NA starlet club once its alright AII..!!

just stay here, so much more funnessisity

Phil

gv1.3

Admin
we had a manual validation system at one point due to getting a huge amount of spam bots on here, uksc may have a different reason for requiring manual validation I dont know.

Manual validation was a complete pain in the arse for admins on here and was not a great new user experience but it did solve the spamming problem. We have since implemented some new user sign up tricks which stop the vast majority of spam bots signing up.

On the ease or difficulty of use, it depends on what you are used to. People find vbulletin very easy to use and I suppose it is but I think a lot of it has got to do with the fact that so many high profile forums use vbulletin it has kind of become the norm. I would love to move this forum over to a new up and coming forum software that we have been looking at for some time now with great interest.... haha.... I think I will hold off though as history has taught us over 10 years of tgtt... members fear change :D

malcolmgt

Member +
change.. booo hissss haha.

i am member on both sites but i really canot get to grips with UKSC, love coming on here as its just easy.

nothing against UKSC or members, just confuses simple me!

danb87

South East England Area Rep
im also a member ok uksc, but i dont find it as easy too use as this one, plus theres some good rules on here which keeps some of the crap members away.

Status
Not open for further replies.