Varis bonnet

cheshireglanza

**Do not buy from me**
how much would peole be willing to pay for this varis bonnet it cost me £700 2months has i have seen these on ebay for 1200 new
DSC00107.jpg

BEFORE2-1.jpg
DSC00110.jpg

Photo006.jpg

cheshireglanza

**Do not buy from me**
^^ im getting my car resprayed in black so i dont want to spray this bonnet has its in good nick would rather buy a copy off the varis boonet

^^ im getting my car resprayed in black so i dont want to spray this bonnet has its in good nick would rather buy a copy off the varis boonet

Keep the Carbon Fibre bonnet mate. Do not buy a fibreglass bonnet is my advice. At one time I was going to make Varis bonnet replicas until I done lots of research to find how dangerous they could be. The slightest bit of weakness in the fibreglass around the catch / hinge area could result in a serious crash when a bonnet flips up. - This happened with a Cruise bonnet in the past.

Safety comes first.

SiCaln

Member +
Keep the Carbon Fibre bonnet mate. Do not buy a fibreglass bonnet is my advice. At one time I was going to make Varis bonnet replicas until I done lots of research to find how dangerous they could be. The slightest bit of weakness in the fibreglass around the catch / hinge area could result in a serious crash when a bonnet flips up. - This happened with a Cruise bonnet in the past.

Safety comes first.

what happened?!