W****rs!!! broke into my car!!!

gmcm

Member +
Yes, it happened, someone broke into my Gt last night, heading to work this morning heading to the car and Notice my wing mirror had been moved out when i left it in!
As I got closer, noticed the door locks were popped up, went to the drivers door to find it had been levered out, the door lock was wrecked. Then went inside to find that the steering cowling was ripped off and the wires ripped out from somewhere, not the ignition barrel! Nobs!!!
So calmed down got to work and called the police, they didn't really do much! As usual!!!
No alarm fitted, so first thing is first, ordered stuff for the repairs from toyota, then arranged the alarm!!!
Meanwhile I have purchased a wheel clamp and goin to leave a note in the car saying wankers leave alone, lol! or something similar!!!
Gutted!!!!:shoot:

gmcm

Member +
Nothing at all, the cd player sub amp all still there! cds, although i have shit taste in music not even them!!!

gmcm

Member +
nah, there was no petrol in it anyway! and it was stillt he same this morning unless they happily filled her up!!!

sorry to hear that!!

thats why i have cctv watchin my car like eh!! does have an allarm but i like to be safe and catch the fuckers at it lol

Stulet-GTT

Member +
Nothing at all, the cd player sub amp all still there! cds, although i have shit taste in music not even them!!!

May be they were disturbed just as they got it open, now that's lucky for you.

Sound's like your on a mission to get it all sorted...

Dave.

Member +
Get a "Disklok" mate, its the only thatcham approved steering wheel lock, its pricey, but its worth it :) The regular stoplok's are terribel in deisgn and can often just be broken off, or worst case, they'll cut ou the section of the steering wheel its clamped onto, then it'll lift straight off...

Gutted about the car mate, just keep an eye on it until its fixed incase they come back for it!

Dave