Wanted: Pics of Whiteline Front Control Arm Brace

as above...need where you bolted them and where it clears the exhaust, tried fitting mine tonight with my anti lift kit and it doesn't seem to want to go

dide a search already, so any help would be appreciated :)

right, I've got a custom 3 inch exhaust, I take it it won't fit then....

then it looks like it'll be a custom one made :)

cheers fella's

Toby@ToyTuning.com

Banned - DO NOT BUY FROM TOYTUNING
As mentioned a lot depends on the exhaust design, the cusco units have slightly more clearance but they still touch with some systems. Way back when we had a Nur Spec on the car it touched the Cusco lower arm but the 5Zigen and Buddy Club C were fine, depends on system. With a three inch you will be hard pressed unless you go custom.

We now have a side exit so not an issue :) Don't forget Ultra also do a four pointer but that has even more issues with aftermarket exhaust systems. Any luck with your friend and the Zep Starlet Stephen?

Thanks,

Toby

riko666

Member +
right, I've got a custom 3 inch exhaust, I take it it won't fit then....

then it looks like it'll be a custom one made :)

cheers fella's

Doubt it - I'm still using my OEM Cynos exhaust, and there's about 1.25" between it and my JIC Lower Control Arm Brace?

As mentioned a lot depends on the exhaust design, the cusco units have slightly more clearance but they still touch with some systems. Way back when we had a Nur Spec on the car it touched the Cusco lower arm but the 5Zigen and Buddy Club C were fine, depends on system. With a three inch you will be hard pressed unless you go custom.

We now have a side exit so not an issue :) Don't forget Ultra also do a four pointer but that has even more issues with aftermarket exhaust systems. Any luck with your friend and the Zep Starlet Stephen?

Thanks,

Toby

cheers Tobs, think it;ll have to be a custom job then, thanks

you have pics of the ultra racing one?

about the Starlet, I told my buddy to shoot you a u2u by tommorow or else he'll lose out on it, so if he doesn't get to you, then it's his loss

slow_gt

Member +
You mean this?

DSC00036.jpg

slow_gt

Member +
Hmmnn... anyway Ultra Racing is fully custom made, They can custom with more clearance to clear the exhaust system.

riko666

Member +
well I should be fine - going to get a quotation for my exhaust system later and make sure it can clear my existing lower arm brace, so then I should be able to use the 4-point