wepr stainless steel manifolds any good???

well lads might be buying one of these just wondering do the stainless steel manifolds crack or warp much, or more then a mild steel one?

pc18

North West England Area Rep.
there all spot on. just make sure you tell sacha exactly what you want when you order it though.

Vincent-ep91

Member +
WEPR- dispatch times

glad to see all the good comments But,
what are the dispatch times like, after-sales if there is a problem ect??
cheers

ALaN

Member +
I had to wait a few weeks as he was pretty busy at the time but it came when I was told it would so I was more than happy. Everything was wrapped up well and fitted perfectly.
As for aftersales, I never had any problems so I don't know.

Paul_JJ

Member +
glad to see all the good comments But,
what are the dispatch times like, after-sales if there is a problem ect??
cheers

No probs with after sales for sure - talking on personal experience! I would go for mild steel though, stainless tend to crack over time.

pc18

North West England Area Rep.
the stainless manis from werpr have been great for a long time not seen any crack for ages now. everyones scared of the stainless ones from all the crappy autobahn ebay crap and the sps ones that were about.
service is good from sacha but like most things you order for cars it always takes longer than you first get told.

George611

Member +
Ive got the evolution type sexy looking an braced very well not had it on there long so cant comment on duration but looks s good peice of kit.