wepr zisco or race tech

matt walters

Member +
not sure on performance yet but ive just bought the wepr evolution td04 kit. looks every good and ive seen some good reviews on it :) all welds are top notch and looks extremely well put together and designed

sx_turbo

Lifer
there all pretty much of a muchness then really,

just go for what you think is best then, and cheapest

was thinking racetech myself as there only round the corner from me but seen a lot of good reviews on the wepr ,plus the zisco mani s look the bomb

pc18

North West England Area Rep.
i used to have a zisco td04 mani and now i have a wepr ram style one. the wepr is alot better made and the welds are alot nicer and the pipework is alot smoother inside so im sure it will flow better. also the braces didn't line up too well on the zisco, the wepr ram has much better bracing and it all lines up bang on.

craigant

Member +
I wouldnt go zisco again my downpipe was waaay off, had to have it cut down by an exhaust place, and i have had to get wastegate pipe on the mani welded twice because it snapped off twice, and its also blowing from one of the runners.

Last edited:

stavros

Member +
Ive got a Zisco mani and decat, cant fault the quality, price or manufacture time. Keith was absolutely spot on to deal with

the hybrid kit is for the glanza wich is having the engine rebuild the mani is for the mk1.anything else mate,only want it for the turbo

oh ok mate just asking sorry. am trying to sell bits too and there seems to be alot of people saying they will buy them then 2 seconds later they go buy something else, me being stupid enough to let them pay it up.

your not one of them mate sorry