What do people think of the 5zigen exhaust

steveep82

Member +
Had that on one of my old eps, sounds good, resonabily quiet and a nice smooth note. Quality is great too, and its very light, a good exhaust. I dont have any pics or vids unfortunately though

glanza123

Member +
not the best pic of it but its a very nice exhaust and not loud atal

Picture139.jpg
[/IMG]

clarkey205

Member +
Thanks mate any info appreciated :)

I've got one fitted to my v turb. they are a great quality system, like the guy above says they are light, good quality stainless too.

its not overly loud, its tolerable on the motorway but when you give it some shoe it sounds really smooth and deep, but it sounds screamy at the same time if that makes any sense. its not like a normal muffler because it sits at an angle but it doesnt look shit, gives a little bit of originality if you know what i mean. hope this helps.

danb87

South East England Area Rep
mine come with one, i did like the look an the sound, but i removed it for a side exit for a bit more noise. then go a fujibtsooboo (spelling) system.

wishbone

Member +
Cheers lads and it looks the job i think :) should it have a stamp or inscription anywhere so i know its genuine before i buy it

DaveEG

Member +
I have a 5zigen Pro Racer which is very similar, its great quality and an awesome sound on boost. Not too loud but you know its there.