What have you found on the side of the road????

quadcorecraig

Member +
i found this alloy

BILD1744.jpg

ep91face

Fresh Recruit
huge flesh coloured dildo still in the box on side of a dual carraige way..i was walking home though not in a car

JGT

Member +
^^^ Similar to my find, i was walking home a long time ago and by the side of the road almost hidden in grass i found a penis pump. wtf!

Guye

Lifer
^^^ Similar to my find, i was walking home a long time ago and by the side of the road almost hidden in grass i found a penis pump. wtf!

The only logical place to throw something that's utterly useless :D Strange find.

ep91face

Fresh Recruit

were u surprised because it was found nowere near were you had lost it?:p

Glanza D

Member +
a wheel chair in good nick aswell

threw it in back of car got it out when ates were there

BAD IDEA there was some right rasping going on on that thing

Craig_GT

Lifer
Best thing i found was a back box, sold it to a mate for £25 lol

Strangest thing i found was a toilet seat lol found it on the M8 when i broke down.

Starlet_Sam

Moderator, Regional Area Reps Supervisor & Gay Car
I found all your Mum's, but I didn't pick them up.

it was a matter of time til someone said it.

pc18

North West England Area Rep.
a guy at work has a friend who picks rubbish at the sides of the road and hes found all sorts box with dildos in, bags of drugs, cash, loads of weird stuff.

PelvisGt

Member +
Someone I know was driving along the dual carridge way at night and saw a round object in the middle of the road and thought it was a football.

So they got out the car and found out it was a human head and then looked up and someone had hung themself off a brigde.

Makes me cringe thinking about it.

ps the best thing i have found was stuffed toy buzz lightyear haha

GTEP82

Member +
he didnt find it he nickd it, this lad calld lance nick a pot belly pig n lockd it in my mates garden for a laugh yes hes crazy

Sheldon

Malta Area Rep.
a wallet (of a police man) only 50 euros in it but hey! it was of a policeman buhaha :D

a BETA spanner

a sagem phone

and a TV that im using after 3 years had no problems at all! lol

mole76

Member +
:eek:I lost my verginity on a road somewhere, still looking please pm if anyone finds it, was about 20 yrs ago, it was a sunny day she was 16 and i was ( sorry got cought in the moment there ) lol :eek:

addz

Member +
I picked up a hoe who wanted to suck cock for rock.

Nothing really, shit all down my streets, except for fat chicks with big hoops in their ears:holdit: