what rails?

ChrisStarletGT

Member +
i bought these seats a while ago and havent fitted them to my car coz im in need of rails for them but i dont know which ones im not interested in hackin up my standard rails thats jus unsafe

20120507_160853.jpg

20120507_160822.jpg

Dan3SGTE

Member +
I have a recaro/bride seat rail for sale actually that i havent actually had a chance to put it up for sale yet... I can measure it for you in a bit mate

Dan3SGTE

Member +
Right looking at the measurements between each hole isnt exactly what yours are on that seat(although are only 1-3cm out) but it doesnt matter as the Bride rail has 2 plates welded on top of it so you can drill holes where you need. Thats why they are useful and can be used for all types of seats.... I got the rail on a recaro seat, but it also fitted my fixed Sparco Pro seat.

Dan3SGTE

Member +
Adjustable as in on a slider right? As yes it is on a slider... I only have the one rail, as they sell them individually.. I'll put up a picture in a sec to show you which one it is.

Dan3SGTE

Member +
Last edited:

studoc72

Member +
What kind of seat is that? Would rails not cost you more than its worth? If you wanted to use it go and look for an N/A in a scrappy and take the rails from that and get chopping?

ChrisStarletGT

Member +
just gonna sell the pair of seat cba buyin rails in anyone wants them for their car or to make a drving seat for there playstation give me a pm they goin cheap and will deliver to local area to me