Microtech LT8S ecu
TD04L forester turbo
2.5 inch turbo back exhuast
Sard fuel pressure regulator
Turbosmart boost controller
Front mount intercooler
Custom exhuast manifold
Full whiteline rear adjustable bar

What time could i do with the turbo i have and the supporting mods with approx 12psi. Obviously i know ther are many variables like traction driver skills, but what could the car be capable of. What about max 15psi. Yeah i know i got an aftermarket ecu and turbo, 20psi is out of the question cos i know they will blow, so i want to run conservatively.

Last edited:
yeah im pritty sure the english drag strips must have a massive incline to them.

Hal fra or what ever its called must be massivly down hill as they manage to get times of 6.2 probably along with other rediculous times lol

finx

Member +
man u guys throw things out of proportion. Shows your level of respect for fellow enthusiasts of other nations isnt high. then you all wonder why they wont share tuning, set up, specs, tips and advice.

this thread didnt take long to loose its direction and all the poor chap wants is some respectable advice.

it sounds like you have a well set up car, you wont acheive good results right away but if you are open minded and play with your tyre pressures suspension set up wheel and launch technique then you can expect a time in the mid to high 13sec range if you are persistent, spend time to dial your set up in and always belive you can go faster.

cheers
Ryan

TheStarletGT

Member +
If i do an auto conversion and fit a hi-stall converter, i would crap all over the manual box aye, thus better times. My boost starts at like 2300rpm, so if i get a 2500-3000 stall converter, ill slingshot like a top fuel car.

TurboDave

Member +
If i do an auto conversion and fit a hi-stall converter, i would crap all over the manual box aye, thus better times. My boost starts at like 2300rpm, so if i get a 2500-3000 stall converter, ill slingshot like a top fuel car.

I dont know if you will manage a 0-60 of 0.8 seconds on the first run mate, may take a few practice runs first...

gedis

Member +
depend's alot of how good of a driver you are, i managed 14.2 in semi striped glanza, similar mods apart i was running later ct9 @ 1.15bar on 195/50/15 r888 tires, saying you have td04 that will give you more power so my gues would be 13.8-14.0

Pete EP82

Member +
Power is nothing if you cant drive! Forget about parts and mod's for a little while.....and just practice launching, correct tyre pressure! Get used to your car and how it handles ;)

finx

Member +

do it and let us know how it works out.....

hkspower

Member +
to all ppl that thay talk from the rubish of there head about down hill bla bla bla... EVERY TIME WE CAME TO U.K STRIP WHIT THE DRAG CARS WE DID
A BETTER TIME FROM HERE, why ? pls tell me because i dont know why ...