where to get .7 bar spring or 1 bar spring for zsports ext wastegate?

Mark-ep91

Member +
hi lads just have my td04 kit fitted for the last few days and have the boost running for spring in the ext wastegate only problem is its only boosting .44 bar and i would like at least .7 bar spring or 1 bar spring for it?

anyone no where i could get both of them ?
its a 38mm zisco zsports ext wastegate by the way

any help appreciated
thanks
mark

danb87

South East England Area Rep
hhmm i have the .7bar spring ..... but it boosts too under .5 when now boost controller. this might be my issue hhmm

Mark-ep91

Member +
hhmm i have the .7bar spring ..... but it boosts too under .5 when now boost controller. this might be my issue hhmm

yeah im in the same boat lol! tought they only came with a .7 bar spring lol! my boost controller solinoid is broke but still gets a reading on my boost gauge it looks like just under point .5 bar but on my boost controller it peaks at .44 bar so im confused i checked my vacuums also and replaced them and have no boost leak issue hhhmmmmm :homer:

danb87

South East England Area Rep
yeah im in the same boat lol! tought they only came with a .7 bar spring lol! my boost controller solinoid is broke but still gets a reading on my boost gauge it looks like just under point .5 bar but on my boost controller it peaks at .44 bar so im confused i checked my vacuums also and replaced them and have no boost leak issue hhhmmmmm :homer:

i was told it was a .7 but i dont think it is lol. hopefully this new kit im getting comes with a better spring etc in the tial one.

vick

Member +
if u ve a 0.7 spring u should be able to bring the boost up to 1bar wiz a boost controller mate

Mark-ep91

Member +
if u ve a 0.7 spring u should be able to bring the boost up to 1bar wiz a boost controller mate

its only boosting .44 bar so id say zisco sent out wrong spring in it so i need a stronger spring have no boost controller at the moment :(

Mark-ep91

Member +
a tial spring will fit im using a 1 bar spring.

cool kieran im gonna order a .7 bar spring for now id say cause i need it boosting more than .44 lol! and ill get a 1 bar spring too change it before i get her on rr or when i get a wideband!

how is the car going for ya?u dont have the .7 bar spring do ya iill buy it off ya? :)

kieran.s gt

Member +
cool kieran im gonna order a .7 bar spring for now id say cause i need it boosting more than .44 lol! and ill get a 1 bar spring too change it before i get her on rr or when i get a wideband!

how is the car going for ya?u dont have the .7 bar spring do ya iill buy it off ya? :)

the spring I got with the kit is only .4
just the map to get looked over and that's it for now anyway

Mark-ep91

Member +
the spring I got with the kit is only .4
just the map to get looked over and that's it for now anyway

cool cool i taught i might have just got the wrong spring but he must only send out .4 bar springs lol! screamer pipe and going nowhere haha!
ill try to get down to u at the weekend for that filter :)

cheshireglanza

**Do not buy from me**
yes tuning developments,nick and mike just say cheshireglanza (paul) told you phone them for same spring i bought off them for my wastegate you have same kit has me