Who said girls dont get down and DIRTY?

EP91_Girl

Member +
hehe im always hearing people say that "you girls" dont get ya hands dirty or stuck in when it comes to cars....

well i think this pic speaks for it's self... btw i hit my fact on the zorst i was FILTH after lol

megettinginvolved.jpg

meandmyZorst.jpg

x x

Last edited:

pc18

North West England Area Rep.
looks like she was stroking that pipe giving it a good polish :haha:. lol

jj, good effort there, nice to see a lass working on their starlet.

affy

Lifer
looks like your kissing the exhaust lol and no overalls? you defo went down and dirty :p lol

hope you had fun though :)

EP91_Girl

Member +
lol
i was adjusting my suspention to setting 8 for tomorrow nice and hard as the back will be a little more heavy then usual...

i was well in there though as u can see lol

:D

oi hands off my JL Audio biatch lol

xx

Spoonz

Member +
o wel u cudda lead different not to hit the exhaust girls hey.....:haha: iz only messing has for the sub i cant promise that sorry :p

dac69er

Super Moderator
my car is going to be nice and low at the back. will probably have the wheels scrubbing on the rear arches ;)

Tanz

Lifer
hey finaly another girl on site beginning to think this was male dominated, and a girl after my own heart too...

dac69er

Super Moderator
how will you get everything in your car with a sub that big? my boot is already full and i still have a few bits to fit in there as yet!!?

EP91_Girl

Member +
im not taking a tent as im sleeping in my car hun thats why, not to mention im good at tetress so packing her is easy lol lol
:D x

bucketep91

Member +
ive got a sub about that size in my boot and my wee boys pram still fits in it without even mooving the parcel shelf haha. youd be surprised what u can ge tin a starlet boot

Franza1

Supermoderator & Area Reps Manager
Oh so many inuendo's. But fair play, good to see ladies ( i have be PC ) working on a car

EP91_Girl

Member +
i think thats the only reason your going ;)

my girlfriend, sammy and i think jodie are coming so its not a complete sausage fest.

Not the only reason, they do nice coffee @ pod lol lol
*jokes*
yer i know im not the only girl thank god....

its a 12" er hun....... (the sub peoples)

:D x