****Will the police help me in my matter? ****

Big_Daddy

Member +
Having abit relative problem and now its goin abit far, One of relative acting like a prik on the road, he tried braking and reversing into me He dodgy ******* and need to be sorted, if i tell the police in what way can they help to resolve it? If he crashes into me it effect my premiums in futher!!
They are taking it over the top now!! Any suggestions?

Rumel786

Member +
Go to your local police station and tell them your worried that he is trying to crash in to you on purpose, maybe trying to do a insurance scam as if he reverses in to you it looks like you crashed in to the back of him??

Rumel786

Member +
Lol i think stuarts answer is probably what i will do :p

theres a reason i keep my tool box in back seat :p

davehart

Member +
Strap a camera to the rar and front of your car then you have proven evidence on what he's doing.

Without that that police wil do nothing.

Rumel786

Member +
Na mate violence doesnt resolve anything (or so they say)

its your choice on how you want to aproach this?

personally in my area iv never had this prob and my approch would be spanner over the guys head, but not sure what the best approac for yourself.

Rumel786

Member +
Strap a camera to the rar and front of your car then you have proven evidence on what he's doing.

Without that that police wil do nothing.

What one of the doggy cams or what you call it?

im sure if you just go maplins you can pick up a decent camera for £40, hook it to your hard drive and see what happens.

Big_Daddy

Member +
Na mate violence doesnt resolve anything (or so they say)

its your choice on how you want to aproach this?

personally in my area iv never had this prob and my approch would be spanner over the guys head, but not sure what the best approac for yourself.

Saw few weeks back acting a like prik, pretented to be in the road, stuck it on high boost and nearly ran him over :rolleyes: Not sure how much i could take and i may do something i will regret!!:mad:

Rumel786

Member +
Saw few weeks back acting a like prik, pretented to be in the road, stuck it on high boost and nearly ran him over :rolleyes: Not sure how much i could take and i may do something i will regret!!:mad:

in that case i agree with the cam thing, TBH though you always get pricks around, you can just try to ignore them or just buy a cam.

report it to your local police station so they're aware of what they're doing so if anything does happen you can say you reported it once before.

Sheldon

Malta Area Rep.
if you report him and they file your report.. your like "covered" for anything that could happen.