WTF is up with the weather.....

Somhairle

Lifer
So last night, I check the weather forecast.

Partly cloudy it indicates for today, and with yesterday being a lovely sunny day I thought that's about right....

So i get up this morning and.......

Snow, shitloads of it. Can hardly find my bloody car amongst it :haha:

so thats me stuck in the house :(

Yeti

Member +
Nuts aint it, though last night at 11pm I noticed it all of a sudden go really cold and having to defrost my car only driving it a few hours prior. We've only about an 1-1.5inch of snow, so nothing to major here.

Dan_SV

Member +
totally sick of the snow now. was a sunny day yesterday, got the Glanza cleaned and got up ready to give it a polish this morning and its covered in bloody snow! typical. :mad:

dac69er

Super Moderator
ive cleaned my car once this winter. the weather is either to shit or just too damn cold to clean it. glad, i didnt waste my time doing it yesterday.

its kinda half snow and half rain here, but still pisses me off, so bored of staying in every bastard weekend

Tanz

Lifer
Ahh what is this moan sunday....

Come lads it aint all that bad....could be hell of alot worse....

Cheer up....:)

ALaN

Member +
Lovely and sunny here in Glasgow (for a change). Don't get me wrong it's still bloody freezing but atleast it's dry! I think I've been able to get traction about 3 days so far this year lol

Jay

Admin
It was pissing with rain in the vogue when I woke earlier, now it's just dull and grey. I hear Newcastle (co down) is under a good six inches of snow.

addz

Member +
It was raining here but now cloudy. I think Britain lost weather a long time ago, way before I ever got to know it.