Your Opinions PLS!

Valdas

Member +
Hi Folks,

I am thinking of getting 3g discs front and back with red stuff pads all around and some toyota DOT 5 fluid. I am also considering braided brake lines front and back. Any one have a set up like that or near enought to it? Is there much difrence over standard brakes on EP91. I know there is loads of options like Levin and GT4 brakes but for me it works out too meesy.

Iain@CRD

Lifer
A complete brake line kit gives a vast improvement over braking aswell as a decent set of discs and pads. I use EBC turbo grooved discs and yellow stuff pads and it works for me, they ok on cold but even better when warmed up.

Nwimie

Member +
my setup is braided front lines, 5.1 fluid, 3G 10 groove dics, Green stuff pads. Ive also tried mintex 1188 pads which imo were to hard so i would imagine you wont need or want red stuff unless "tracking" it often. rear brakes are standard just new genuine pads.

danb87

South East England Area Rep
A complete brake line kit gives a vast improvement over braking aswell as a decent set of discs and pads. I use EBC turbo grooved discs and yellow stuff pads and it works for me, they ok on cold but even better when warmed up.

are you still doing ready made kits ian?