ZEP Racing EP91 ECU

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD

PRICE NOW LOWERED TO £400

For sale:ZEP Racing ep91 ecu

Item Condition: Used But in Excellent condition

Price and price conditions:£400 ONO +paypal fees

Extra Info: EXTREMLY RARE!! The zep sticker has fallen off over time but i can confirm it is a genuine zep ecu as there was one for sale on the forum last week. I have put the link below for people to see.

Does away with fuel cut and speed cut also moves the rev limiter to 8000rpm or a little more. This run my glanza at 1.2 bar of boost with no problems at all. Made 220bhp and 200lb/ft

Pictures:
Image078.jpg

Contact Details: PM

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Postage inc in price.

Other ecu that was for sale.
http://www.toyotagtturbo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30894

Thanks Jonny

Last edited:

Rick

Trader
Bloody hell, I've never seen one of these before last week and this is the second one for sale in a week.

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.
with all due respect, a jdm ecu such as a mines, blitz, toms, jam etc is worth much less if the seals have been cut... why was this ecu opened? u do know that if u expose the eprom to intense light the chip could flash itself right?

not pissing on ur fire, just warning potential buyers, before they spend their hard earned cash..

kon

Sagittarius

Member +
It's not a matter of intense light, it's depends on the amount of UV light is used.
Normally to erase an eprom the eprom has to be exposed to UV light at 253.7nm of at least 15 W-sec/cm2 for 20 to 30 minutes, with an UV lamp at a distance of about 1 inch.

note that this is ALOT of light. Even daylight does not produce this amount of light. Direct sunlight in hot countries might me able to erase the eprom, but only when it's exposed to this light for the same, if not longer amount of time. (because of the different wavelength)

milloman

Member +
Just fitted my one of these now :) very very straight forward to fit as you all know! :-D buyer will be happy!

milloman

Member +
Will find out properly when i've adjusted the turbo to boost higher, but will also see what the diff is without having made the change and come back.

When i bought the car it never hit fuel or speed cut and i didnt no why. I could find any SLD or FCD so i opened the ecu to see if it was an aftermarket one as it looks completly standard from the outside.

Which is when i took this photo. It was then screwed back togeather and put back in my car until it stayed till i blew it up last week :(

The ecu is in perfect working order or i wouldnt be selling it.

Status
Not open for further replies.