zisco td04l turbo kit for external wastegate!

pc18

North West England Area Rep.
zisco td04l turbo kit for external wastegate! reduced water lines included now

For Sale: zisco td04l turbo kit!

Item Condition: great only done around 1k miles

Price and Conditions: £500 delivered, offers considered (ireland will be a little extra) if paying by paypal fees need covered.

Extra Info: included is manifold and down pipe with extension for ewg, gaskets already fitted, the turbo is mint! its the nicest td04l turbo ive seen yet. it spins so freely and doesnt have ANY shaft play not even a bit like they normally do. the mani is heat wrapped, obviously no cracks or dents and it has an oil return on it. all you need is the oil and water lines and an external wastegate. if your stuck for lines i can probably get some made up but these will be extra. the pic isnt the best, its just got a little surface rust as its sat boxed up since around feb. its also got special nuts so they wont work loose. it has a hole tapped into the collector for an egt sensor but i have a bung to block it off if you dont plan to run one.

Pictures:

IMAG0054.jpg

Contact Details: pm or post on here
Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: included in price or your welcome to collect.

Last edited:

pc18

like the ad says offers considered. this is a mint td04l not some mankey ebay turbo.

George611

Member +
Il vouch for that very good kit dont be put off by the bit of oxidization, clean it up and heat paint it n itl look good as new. Free bump

pc18

Il vouch for that very good kit dont be put off by the bit of oxidization, clean it up and heat paint it n itl look good as new. Free bump

cheers mate, if anyones seriously interested i would be happy to clean it all up and spay with hi temp paint to tidy it up.

Martin Broon

Member +
would the td05 16g fit straight on to this? as i have the same mani but was cracked in the top middle, and it had been welded by
previous owner and now the welds are cracked and leaking, would you sell without the turbo?

pc18

any single scroll subaru turbo will fit with the three bolt flange. feel free to make me an offer without the turbo.