180bhp Mk3 EP82 Quadlight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monkfish

Member +
Yes, she's going...

For sale:180bhp Mk3 EP82 Quadlight, as advertised on Pistonheads...
http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/sales/345495.htm

Item Condition: For full details, see Pistonheads advert

Price and price conditions: £3750 ono

Extra Info: There isn't much more to tell if you've read the advert.

Pictures: See Pistonheads advert

Contact Details: PM (Number is on the ad if you want to phone)

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: I'll post it if you're paying, otherwise you'll have to collect.

:p

Monkfish

Member +
Up for sale again monkfish? How many times now? :p Don't do it mate, you know you'll regret it!

This is the second time she's been on Pistonheads :p. She's staying on there though. I'll be returning to the Starlet family in a few years with either a turbo'd EP85 or a KP60 with a 4A-GZE. :homer:

affy

Lifer
:) never seen a more honest advert bud :) my car was heagasket failure and other major stuff but not told lol,

reading your advert, with those mods and current condition, thats a really good price, she's worth more imo,

haha dont worry not gona say free bump, was browsing through for some starlets, will let the local lads know, get em into the gt's instead of their dreaming 55bhp's with k&n fitlers

honesty = the best policy

good luck with the sale bud :)

Monkfish

Member +
Cheers Affy.

The ad is honest because I got royally fucked over by the previous owner, I'd rather not do the same to someone else and if I've told them what's wrong, I can at least sleep at night knowing I won't have someone banging on my door demanding their money back.

I know she's worth more, but I have to price with the faults in mind and the cost of repairing her.

I've just dropped the price of the ad to £3495, so someone is going to have a bargain IMO.

Last edited:

sx_turbo

Lifer
Cheers Affy.

The ad is honest because I got royally fucked over by the previous owner, I'd rather not do the same to someone else and if I've told them what's wrong, I can at least sleep at night knowing I won't have someone banging on my door demanding their money back.

I know she's worth more, but I have to price with the faults in mind and the cost of repairing her.

I've just dropped the price of the ad to £3495, so someone is going to have a bargain IMO.

i dont think u were fucked over, its part and parcel of buying a modded car. Things break, if you looked over it before buying it, and found nothing wrong when you bough it, how can he have fucked you over?

excuse my petulance lol

also i think 3.5k is the right sort of price, with what needs doing to the car imo.

EDIT- this car is worth every penny though mike, it certainly been well looked after.

Last edited:

Monkfish

Member +
How did the prev owner fook you over

i heard good things about him

Well, perhaps "fucked over" was a little too harsh :p. When I bought the car I was told it was in mint condition with no faults. £900 later I wasn't so sure.

i dont think u were fucked over, its part and parcel of buying a modded car. Things break, if you looked over it before buying it, and found nothing wrong when you bough it, how can he have fucked you over?

excuse my petulance lol

also i think 3.5k is the right sort of price, with what needs doing to the car imo.

EDIT- this car is worth every penny though mike, it certainly been well looked after.

To be fair, I didn't know what I was buying. I'd heard fuck all about the Starlets and I didn't do any research, so I'm to blame on that part. However, as a mate, I would have expected the previous owner to have been a little more honest about known faults.

I know the car has been well looked after, I've spent a fucking bomb on it this last year. She's priced about right too, but I've had fuck all interest :(. I'm going to put her on eBay with a £3,250 reserve and see what happens. If she doesn't sell, I'll be putting my hands in my pockets (again) to fix her, keeping her for a few months then selling her again, but I'll be asking closer to 4k next time around.

Status
Not open for further replies.