2008 EP Colour Poll

What colour is your EP?

• Dec 1989 - Jan 1992 Mk1 - 040/4L5 - Super White 2 over Beige Metallic

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dec 1989 - Jan 1992 Mk1 - 6L2/4L5 - Blackish Green over Beige Metallic

• Jan 1992 - May 1994 Mk2 - 205/182 - Black metallic over Bluish Gray Metallic (GT Limited)

• May 1994 - Jan 1996 Mk3 - 746 - Turquoise Metallic

• Total voters

Jay

Admin
It's been a while since we ran one of these.

Just select which colour of EP you have. Colour codes can be found on your VIN plate if you aren't sure.

If you have more than one EP choose the rarer of them.

If you don't have a factory colour post up what it is.

Examples of all the different colours of EP's can be found in our Awesomely Helpful Info section HERE.

I'm always on the look out for examples of the missing colours in that lost so if you have one that I don't have a pic for please let me know.

Cheers,

Jay

sx_turbo

Lifer
if i had a choice i wouldnt have black, but it suits the style of my particular car, i prefer white starbo's

GTnomez

Member +
wouldnt the 82 n 91 black metallic be the same?? thats jus leaves ppl to vote for their model instead of colour

rb69

Member +
I have Glanza V 97' Super White II. Well it's more like Super Dirty XXIV but it wasn't listed.

So were Glanza's not put into production until 97 then? I always thought mine was a 96 model.

tbggreddy

Member +
Mini competition

lol.. the black metalic glanza n quadlight r runnin a nice lil competition.. :p

glanza superwhite comping up in the rearview mirror tho hehe

Last edited:

Jay

Admin
wouldnt the 82 n 91 black metallic be the same?? thats jus leaves ppl to vote for their model instead of colour

Yes mate, just find your model and vote your colour. Will give us an idea of who has what. :)

So were Glanza's not put into production until 97 then? I always thought mine was a 96 model.

My bad, typing error on my part. Will correct asap.

on the link there is no pic for my colour of green :(

There was a pic of your car lass, the link must be down. I'll fix it asap.

Cheers for all votes so far - my money is on the black quadlamp being the most popular. Rare to find quaddies in other colours!

Idrees

Banned
205 Black for the GT.

Sunlight Yellow Pearl 'customised' for the Glanza Rep. ;)

Last edited: