A few Photos from my Japan Trip

www.glanza.co.uk

Super Mod (極度の調整器)
As you know, I got back from Japan last Sunday... Not at all pleased to be back! :( Anyway... As Wallace has thrown up some pictures, I decided to get off my arse and do the same, but seeing as he's been to many places that I have, I've only put up a few piccies, and have tried not to replicate:

Mount Fuji (taken from Kawaguchi-ko bridge):

dsc09323hp5.jpg

Kawaguchi-ko Lake (one of the 5 lakes surrounding Mt. Fuji):

dsc09386mc7.jpg

Fuji Speedway (saw the F1 Grand Prix):

dsc09342iz4.jpg

Matsumoto Castle (one of 4 in Japan with National Treasure status):

dsc09439wm3.jpg

Hakuba (Japanese Alps - Me about 6,000 feet up):

dsc09494gk3.jpg

Nagoya (taken from Noritake Garden):

dsc09576zr1.jpg

Nara (Five Storied Pagoda, another National Treasure):

dsc09594ox1.jpg

Himeji (another of the 4 National Treasure castles):

dsc09722uh1.jpg

Yokohama (taken from the 69th floor of the Landmark Tower, the tallest building in Japan):

dsc09910hr8.jpg

Yokohama (taken from the base of the Landmark Tower):

dsc09916kl0.jpg

Kanakura (Kencho-Ji Temple, an temple in the ancient city close to Yokohama):

dsc09972wi5.jpg

Tokyo (the madness of Shibuya on a Saturday afternoon):

dsc10026pf5.jpg

Also have lots of car photos, but I'll do another thread for that...

Last edited:

ChrisGT

Member +
Amazing photos mate! Ever since I was little I always wanted to go to Japan! Alas, I've not been yet! I will though, at some point! Looks awesome!

WallaceGlanza

Member +
Really nice pics there Mark, I wish we'd gone to Mt Fuji but we just didn't have the money to do much travelling in Japan by the time we got there.We wanted go to the crow castle too but ran out of time, its pretty amazing.

The photo looking down on yokohama is spectacular! :cool:

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.
waaa!! stop putting pics of the world's most beautiful places up ... its killing me lol!!!

seriously good pics mark! those are some breath-taking pics!!!

got any more?! :D
kon

Blak_Mamber

Member +
Some serious photos there. Loving the castles and the night shot from the tallest building is heavy :rockon:
Looks so nice there, glad you had a godo time mate :)

www.glanza.co.uk

Super Mod (極度の調整器)
Yeah, once you get past the 'how the hell do I communicate' barrier, it's a great place to explore... A tad pricey mind, but well worth the effort!

www.glanza.co.uk

Super Mod (極度の調整器)
Any Pics Of The Jap Food U Had?

LOL, I have chap, but to be honest, a bowl of ramen or udon just looks like a big bowl of soup with noodles in it... Similarly, the plates of Japanese curry look like a chinese curry... The only thing that looks a little bit different is okonomiyaki, which is a savoury pancake that you cook yourself or finish off on a hot plate. Again though, it just looks like a fat pancake with bits on it.

No photos of the beef entrails that we found on the menu, or for that matter, the pigs innards. Didn't order that for some reason!

The food out there is awesome, there so much more care out there when they prepare their food, and so much more choice. The foodmarkets in every department store put the ones in Harrods and Selfridges to shame!

Nick@TD.co.uk

Registered Trader <a href="http://www.TuningD
Im so jealous mate, looks like a truely beautiful place, hopefully one day in the next few years i will be over there to explore, if you have anymore pictures please do post them up or email them over to me as i'd love to see them!

I can understand why you aint happy to be back lol

~Nick