Been on the rollers!

j4cko

Member +
Ive had my GT on the rollers today for a set up and power run and it came out with a very impressive 215.6bhp! Quite how it got that much i dont know lol, i'm only running a hybrid ct9, i said to run it at 16psi max and he pushed it up to 17 and said it was running ok and then got that figure. But ive got a bit of a flat spot at around 3k, so im going to have a word with the tuner about that.

dyno2.jpg

Last edited:

speedvision

Member +
Ive had my GT on the rollers today for a set up and power run and it came out with a very impressive 215.6bhp! Quite how it got that much i dont know lol, i'm only running a hybrid ct9, i said to run it at 16psi max and he pushed it up to 17 and said it was running ok and then got that figure. But ive got a bit of a flat spot at around 3k, so im going to have a word with the tuner about that. I'll get the print out up later

good figure..a hybrid will give u around that mate
what hybrid is it ur running

sam

j4cko

Member +
ye, it was running at 16psi and giving 191bhp and then he tweaked it up a bit and played with the fuelling and got it to 215.6 which i am more than happy with! i was expecting around 180. Im running a kitaro ct9/ct12 and he said that 17psi was it maxxed out, so i mite turn it down a bit now ive got the printout lol and yea i am running an FMIC. Spec list is-
ct9/ct12 hybrid
fmic
RRFPR
jam racing fcd
forged low comp pistons
nightpager screamer (sounded the tits on the rollers!)
apexi neo
profec b
hks actuator

and some more bits, but thats the basics

Last edited:
yeah it was just looked at your profile for mods and never seen a fmic and thought uh oh lol did your tuner say that it was reliable at 17psi.. if it is then run it at that if not then maybe knock it down a bit if you feel it`l be a bit more reliable

j4cko

Member +
he said it was ok, and then kept sayin "get a bigger turbo....." lol. i mite knock it down to 16 i think, but then, wat difference does 1psi make...... lol

sx_turbo

Lifer
1 psi doesnt really make any difference, probably a slight difference, but not the sort of difference that will make it dangerous

j4cko

Member +
yea, mite just leave it then. and ye ive got forged pistons, 2 rings went last year so i thought sod it, forgies it is, wish i had gone for rods now, but bk then they were loads more expensive than they are now

speedvision

Member +
yea, mite just leave it then. and ye ive got forged pistons, 2 rings went last year so i thought sod it, forgies it is, wish i had gone for rods now, but bk then they were loads more expensive than they are now

a tunable ecu can do wonders....just look at what he did and u got more bhp

sam

j4cko

Member +
yea, he's trying to talk me into getting a unichip...... we shall see. Mite wait for one to pop up on here for sale

Nick@TD.co.uk

Registered Trader <a href="http://www.TuningD
yeah thats a near impossible spike bloody hell, i'd prefer less power but a smoother curve, i would have thought he could get a better power curve than that!

TurboDave

Member +
It isnt right. There is no way it can gain so much power in such a little space unless the clutch was slipping and it re-engaged at 5900rpm thats all I can think of but that is very unlikely as it would have shown earlier in the rev range during peak torque.

Something is up there for definate.

Aidan-G

Member +
you got that power figure with a ct9/ct12 hybrid?thats impressive but i didnt think they would make that much