Bhp record on a 4e-fte???

350ep70gr

Member +
Anyone know what is the bhp record from a 4e-fte on whatever setup?
Just curious what other boys have managed to reach...on the planet!!!

RobSR

Member +
I think they were pumping dry ice on the intercooler aswell.

think cruises demo would be near a record for the 5e

Sheldon

Malta Area Rep.
well but you cannot realy compare figures if they were not dynoed on the SAME dyno and probably on the same day... most of the dynos give different readings.. as you all probably know.. so its a bit impossible to say wich one had the most power..

Phil

Super Moderator
whp is probably the most accurate so yeah dynos are all slightly different, so if someones within the same region of whp then they could agrue slight discrepencies with the dyno.

but brownsters had 350+atw's!
im not sure who else has came close to that but would be interesting to see/hear!

Phil

abbott

Member +
aze b could be looking at good results on his 5e. old set up td05 hybrid 289whp/ new set up super 60 results will be soon!!!!

Phil

Super Moderator
he changed to a t3 then? what are you's hoping to get from that? over 300whp anyway?

Phil

Sheldon

Malta Area Rep.
whp is probably the most accurate so yeah dynos are all slightly different, so if someones within the same region of whp then they could agrue slight discrepencies with the dyno.

but brownsters had 350+atw's!
im not sure who else has came close to that but would be interesting to see/hear!

Phil

true true.

also we are talking about the 4E not 5e right??

_GAZ_EP85_

Member +
Yeah we was out in Aze last night, getting 1.7 bar by 5.2k needs mapping, but feels pretty mad so far

There are ALOT of big power starlets about in aus and the jamaicans seems to no what there doing

Chris@CCM

Member +
i had loads of pixs of the build but i lost them on my old pc :( there was a v trick head on it with larger valves think thats whats holding up the hp in the uk

Chris@CCM

Member +
one dyno sheet for boosted gts car thats whp
hpboost2lc.jpg

torque
hptorque7iy.jpg

Last edited: