Feeling Depressed

Idrees

Banned
Had a pretty shit day, broke up with the other half

Now I'd love to go outside and start smoothing my new front splitter to the bumper because it'd get my mind off things! But I've got loads of Art work to be doing for college but I can't even get it started :(

Anyone else feeling the same? Everything feels so boring!

Nwimie

Member +
we have all been there mate chin up and look into the future im sure everything will sort its self out.

dac69er

Super Moderator
ive been in the same place for over 6 months now mate. it gets easier and if its not meant to be its not meant to be.

someone else will come along and things will be better!

i know what ylou mean about the boring thing though, just have no drive to do anything :(

GTRob

Member +
thats what i was jus saying! didn't u just get married a few weeks ago? real sorry to hear ur feeling this way. theres not much else to say other then time heels all wonds. if u think working on ur car will take ur mind off it, then get to it man, what ever is going to help u move on. your still very young and have alot of time left to find someone new and by then you'll have totally forgotten ur ex.

EP82

Member +
Dont worry mate it happens to us all, chin up get your collage work done and start earning a mint! then you can pic any girl you want ;)

Dane_Bristol

Member +
Hey Mate yeah i know exactly what depressed feels like what happened just over 1 week ago explains it all. Its a slightly different situation for you as this is your other half :(.

As said already look to the future and what you have already achieved mate you should be proud :)

Idrees

Banned
Sorry for causing confusion with this marriage thing, one of my mates went on my Bebo and changed my status to married for a laugh so I thought I'd just leave it. Then just went with the flow when someone posted it on here.

I'm not really married!

I'll see my ex every college day for the next 18 months :( which is one of the worst bits. But yeah it'll lead to better things hopefully.

JGT

Member +
Feeling a little like that myself... Got a nasty son of a cold in me and i had to take my gf to the airport on Saturday just gone. Time to do the whole long distance thing again! Sucks.. not even close enuff to visit frequently. Such is life!

PelvisGt

Member +
Dont worry about her mate !!!! Just think youve got that sexy yellow glanza to pick up all the ladies :p

dac69er

Super Moderator
ladies come and go....but Starlets.....now they are forever!! ;)

thats what i tell all the ladies. whoever i get with my starlet always comes first as she sticks with me through thick and thin, doesnt backchat me, cheat on me and she gives me more pleasure than any woman can ;)

god im sad!

JGT

Member +
thats what i tell all the ladies. whoever i get with my starlet always comes first as she sticks with me through thick and thin, doesnt backchat me, cheat on me and she gives me more pleasure than any woman can ;)

god im sad!

And that Dunc, is why you are still single :p

Ryno

Member +
i do worrie about you sometimes :confused:

them tailpipes can get hot!! trust me :p

oh... and this cheered me up no end today...

32716_2.jpg

*starlet_babe*

Member +

god im sad!

Lol bless! Guess I must be one of a kind cause i just assume the car comes first Lol No wonder I got a partner so quick Lol

I: Don't worry about hun, I know its hard but your only young plenty of time for girls Lol We're not all bad! :)