Front Panel Lights EP71

-JD-

Fresh Recruit
Hi people, im quite new at the forum, quite because it helped me on the buying, now that i own a TGTT i decided to participate ;P

Now im about to write a noob-banlike question so plz be patient its my second car and the first was a VW Bug 80, soo thats my toyota background xD

Now i bought this car about 1 week ago, every thing seems to work fine, its an EP71 year 1988, yeap its quite old i know, but its the best i could find on the price range, every other gt i asked for was &·$% UP!, well cut to the chase, I dont know crap about toyotas, and cars generally, so idk what the panel Lights inform me about, i just would like to know what they stand for, i know high lights and such, but here goes the deal,
When my turbo bar fully charges, i can hear that sweet sound of charge, i get this orange light, with some sort of engine logo, and i get a sliight pull on the car, as if i stoped accelerating, what does it mean?? is it bad??
Anyway thanks anticipated, and great GREAT community you guys have here!!!

-JD-

Fresh Recruit
Sounds like fuel cut, does the engine management light only come on when hitting full boost? The juddering is the fuel cut, ecu restricting power. I would run in low boost until you can identify why it is hitting fuel cut.

Are there any engine modifications on the car?

Boost creep:

http://www.toyotagtturbo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=53375

nop, no mods yet, and yes i only get that orange light on the bottom left only when hitting full boost. im not running on low boost at all, so reading the boost creep thread, i have no clue on what to do xDDD i have a better idea on how the turbo works, but how do i know whats causing the problem??
im total ignorant on engine issues, and even worst when it comes to turbo :confused: