gauge pictures

Rik

Member +
What type of gauges? If any then i think the blitz blm gauges look the best, not cheap though!

BLM_Image.jpg

GLANZA BOOOI

Member +
love them defi gauges do they hav to hav the defi link controller thing or whatvere its called lol?? that put me off buyin defis lol but is it even hard install or whatvever?

WallaceGlanza

Member +
Defi DIN gauge :cool:

Have you got one of these? Pics!

My defi is in my avatar<<< need a few more to match though.:rockon:

Edit:The def link controler makes the gauges much easier to install if you've got a few, as only the controller needs wired into the power illumination and earth, then one gauge plugs into the controller and anymore guages added just plug into the next gauge,with the sensor wires all going to the controller.

Last edited:

madman

Member +
love them defi gauges do they hav to hav the defi link controller thing or whatvere its called lol?? that put me off buyin defis lol but is it even hard install or whatvever?

no you dont need the link controller for the racer gauges.. they are simple to install tbh buy them they are excellent and so accurate compared to some of the cheap ones out their imo

WallaceGlanza

Member +
I do :)

PICT1444.jpg

Can see it just in that pic, might have a better one at night somewhere on my photobucket but will have to search it later when i'm at home! :p

Lol I've got the better pictures already saved on my computer, I found them on google off the celica forum. Didn't realise it was your GT4!:homer:

How do you like the din gauges then?

Mike@TD.co.uk

Registered Trader <a href="http://www.Tuning
Lol I've got the better pictures already saved on my computer, I found them on google off the celica forum. Didn't realise it was your GT4!:homer:

How do you like the din gauges then?
LOL! stalker :p

Its an awesome piece of kit, everything is included bar a rad hose adaptor and the sandwich plate for the oil sensors. Fits lovely in a DIN slot just like a stereo etc :)

Very happy chappy ;) plus it does the cool startup/shutdown sequence :p

WallaceGlanza

Member +
LOL! stalker :p

Its an awesome piece of kit, everything is included bar a rad hose adaptor and the sandwich plate for the oil sensors. Fits lovely in a DIN slot just like a stereo etc :)

Very happy chappy ;) plus it does the cool startup/shutdown sequence :p

Cool glad to hear your happy with it, mine is already on its way.;)

Rik

Member +
Are those defi racer gauges good then? I priced some up and it came to 460 quid for all the main ones lol so best be worth it for that!

59bhp

Member +
ooo ill post up sme pics of my blitz gauges tomoro when i finish putting them in, inda like the defi's but more old skool