Got a figure for the car.

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
Got the car on the rollers to day after having mi16chris map her last nite for me.

On the way to the place today a tractor flicked up a huge amount of crap and now i need a new bonnet! Bit annoying but sure wot can ya do.

I'll post up the print outs when i can get hold of a scanner.

TD04L @1.1 bar
Engine power - 248.3
Wheel power - 212.7
Max Torque - 198.7

Really happy with it, cars a complete animal now!

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
Aye he's done a great job and fair play to him being able to sit beside someone on a mapping session, I was driving but scared the shit outta me!

Just need some forged internals now lol!

Jay

Admin
Awesome result lad, he tested me earlier and seemed well impressed by the results. He's the one to watch alright..:D

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
My only concern is theres a small amount of smoke out the breather on full chat no oil or anything, i think if u look very close at the video u might see some, its not a huge amount.

I'll do a comp test at some stage but a forge build is planned for christmas and i've taken her of the road for a short while cause the brakes are wiped out and down to bare metal so waiting on pads, braided lines, clutch and dif to go in. Clutch isn't slipping (yet) and to the best of my knowledge its standard but I could b wrong.

Took my brother out in it and dropped to second and it instantly lights up the wheels though the road was damp, so I'm being cautious and respecting it lol.

Last edited:

Jay

Admin
Wise outlook - respect can make a huge difference.

The PCV may not enjoy the pressure. Given it's a stock engine that's some pressure remember! Cracking result.:)

Sparky

Member +
What TDO4 kit is it and does it have an external wastegate?

Whats the other spec, managment, fuelling, fmic etc? :)

Good results

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
Engine spec of the car is from memory.

Emanage Blue
Sard Type RJ rrfpr
Sytec uprated fuel pump
Cruise 1.4mm Headgasket
Magnacore 8.5 leads
1.3 bar S13 rad cap
WEPR half sized radiator
WEPR Evolution mani
WEPR 2.5 inch downpipe
WEPR 2.5 inch sidewinder exhaust
WEPR Screamer (detached below the flange due to damage)
Tail 38mm ext wastegate
Brand new TD04L supplied by WEPR
Blitz FMIC using a combination of WEPR and Blitz piping (No BOV)
Standard 295cc injectors at a rediculous duty :) got Sard 327s sitting here.
Valves freshly reground in and new Valve stem oil seals

I think thats it, may have missed something can't remember.

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
I think his equipment is fantastic, boost doesn't drop off in the upper rev limits, i'll be going back to him for future upgrades.

Chris@CCM

Member +
I think his equipment is fantastic, boost doesn't drop off in the upper rev limits, i'll be going back to him for future upgrades.
defo the new style manifolds are v v good . thats cracking power mate i had 250 in my head last nite the thing is so fast its unreal lol