I am F**king Pissed Off!!!!!!

tucka

Member +
Our Heroes come back from Iraq and on there parade through luton sum fuckin nob heads held up signs saying things like baby killers, anglian soliders go to hell!!! ect ect

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/campaigns/our_boys/article2312015.ece

i mean for fuck sake, they have know clue the good of what our troops are doing out there risking there lifes to help restore the country back to its ppl and remove the terriost threats! the ppl who use kids as walking bombs there the ones they should be protesting agaisnt!!

truely shockin and really pissed me off!

peace

tucka

sx_turbo

Lifer
did you see gmtv this morning?

i was seething, our boys are out there fighting, to keep them safe and there moaning.

cant please everyone i guess though.

my brother is in the armed forces, and i can vouch that people in the forces arent barbaric at all.

i wanted to jump through the telly and smack him one.

Craig_GT

Lifer
Yeah, it pisses me off too! these countries would be a whole lot worse off if we werent out their training their army etc!

those wanks (excuse my language but i can think of a whole lot worse) clearly have no idea, i would deam them terrorists aswell!

Craig

Lots of things have came out about troops in Iraq shooting innocent people they may have been caught in the crossfire etc but still gives them the right to say what they like. At the end of the day its a free country even the troops said that themselves.
Most troops are probably good but to say that NONE of them have done things wrong and killed innocent people is just narrow minded.
Also to say they are just in there to get rid of terriorists is again narrow minded as they are there for oil also. Not the troops but the government.
I dont want a arguement about this as its fact and has been on the news also. Just thought I would share my opinions on this.
Christy

easty-5

Member +
WTF - I cannot put into words how much that pisses me off without coming across as a racist so I am not going to even try.

For the record - I am not a racist.

nicholai

Member +
see now i am trying to join the raf regiment and i recon you should take the people out there and see what they think with bomb going off near them and firing going off around then they would change there tune

Rumel786

Member +
Lots of things have came out about troops in Iraq shooting innocent people they may have been caught in the crossfire etc but still gives them the right to say what they like. At the end of the day its a free country even the troops said that themselves.
Most troops are probably good but to say that NONE of them have done things wrong and killed innocent people is just narrow minded.
Also to say they are just in there to get rid of terriorists is again narrow minded as they are there for oil also. Not the troops but the government.
I dont want a arguement about this as its fact and has been on the news also. Just thought I would share my opinions on this.
Christy

Totally agree with you there mate, u hit the nail bang on.

To be honest i havent got much to say really about this topic, im muslim, iv got no problem in what they are doing in iraq, but why is it that the iraq's are branded terrorist when the government is blindly thieving them for their oil and nobody comments on that?

end of day as long as the voilence stops im happy :)

Iain@CRD

Lifer
As you'll see many of them who were in that protect dont originate from the UK, if they dont like the UK then i say finally put our tax money to use, hire a plane and dump the fuckers.

Iain

Johnny_C

Lifer
all it was about was oil and money,george wishpered sweet nothings into tony blairs ear,thats how the UK got stuck in it.

Dub-Se7en

Lifer
As you'll see many of them who were in that protect dont originate from the UK, if they dont like the UK then i say finally put our tax money to use, hire a plane and dump the fuckers.

Iain

they're british born muslims who are using their right to protest. i don't agree one bit with their actions though.

Derek

Lifer
There all terrorists in the bigger scale of things there is alot of innocent people being killed over there for what? Poxy oil and money.
And its all because of this retard fuck.
George-Bush%20frowning.jpg

y3Lo

Member +
imagine if it was us kicking of about the muslims, we'd be in deep sh!t!

pisses me off to because i want to join the royal marines, got a lot of respect for our forces.

davehart

Member +
It's out of order the protests and hurling abuse at the Soldiers who protect our country and fight for our independance is just bang out of order.

Whatever the reasons for going into war remain irrelevant right now as going over them wont fix anything. It gets me how people protest at the rights of prisoners as if they had not been captured they would have been shot so which is worse?

We should applaud our national service men who fight for the Brittish army as they risk their lives for us.