My Car Wrote Off *GUTTED*

Dane_Bristol

Member +
My Car Wrote Off *GUTTED* Pics added

Comming up the main street tonight, doing around 30mph with my g/f in the car. Get close to a little side road and a guy on the opposite side of the road jumps over into my lane to make the tight turning too late, i slam on my brakes hit him at around 20-25 mph. Drivers side is smashed. He admitted liability to me and yet when the officers came he said i was speeding !! Cant believe it was genuinely doing 30mph or there abouts taking it easy then this guy decides to make a quick turning i had almost no time to react :(

ABSOLUTELY GUTTED !!!

Il post pics up in the morning. Cant believe my luck. I was just thinking the other day what i would feel like if that happened to me well i sure know now :(

Pictures taken this morning :( :( :(

IMG_1434.jpg

IMG_1435.jpg

Last edited:

Dane_Bristol

Member +
Thankfully we are ok, i have chest pains ambulance guy has looked at me an dont seem to have broken any bones or done any other damage to myself.

Dan3SGTE

Member +
dean mate, really really guuted for you..... honestly man you must feel like shit.....

chin up and move on.... may be worth takin the engine out and chucking it on another GT....?

Ryno

Member +
shit man, sorry to hear the news!!

the police must be able to tell from the damage and skid marks that you wern't speeding!!

Rich

Member +
damn mate glad your ok, too many gt's are bein wrecked by other drivers this christmas. hope its repairble

lleey2k4

Member +
Oh god feel sorry for u, glad u an the mrs r ok.

Can't believe the amount of GT's being written off atm :(

Another sad day for GT drivers :mad:

Rik

Member +
Unlucky dude, will be dreading taking mine out when clutch is in :( it's not been driven all winter so might keep it that way till spring! Don't trust no one on the roads these days, I've seen so many dodgy drivers when out in friends cars! Hope all gets sorted an good job no one was seriously hurt!

goldenvtr

Member +
Unlucky dude, will be dreading taking mine out when clutch is in :( it's not been driven all winter so might keep it that way till spring! Don't trust no one on the roads these days, I've seen so many dodgy drivers when out in friends cars! Hope all gets sorted an good job no one was seriously hurt!

so true, i got cut up twice on the motorway today and i was on the bloody inside lane! people seem to abuse the fact there cars are bigger and think they strike priority over other people. i mean does it really hurt to wait those few extra seconds you make your mounuver?