Notice to all toytuning customers

gv1.3

Admin
We are aware that you may not have heard anything from toytuning in quite a while and are owed parts/money.

Yesterday a thread was opened on the site showing that the owner of toytuning had placed a car for sale on pistonheads. Having seen the chaos caused by this person on both this site and UKSC I reported the for sale ad to pistonheads admin and advised them of the money/parts still owed on these sites and the advert was removed.

Today I have received an email from the owner of toytuning advising that he intends getting all parts to people who have purchased them and accusing me of "damn well knowing" he would not rip anyone off. I find it very concerning that the owner of toytuning takes peoples money, vanishes and cannot be contacted and yet a day after I have gotten his for sale advert removed crawls out from the woodwork to challenge me on it.

This to me means that Toby of toytuning is watching this forum and is very active online but is choosing not to contact the people he has taken money from. He and his partner have been banned from this site for their disgraceful treatment of our members.

Toby has also informed me to "watch this space we are coming back bigger and better than before" ... this indicates to me that we need to continue to warn members of the outstanding orders as toytuning seem to have no intention of discontinuing the practice of taking money from people and not sending parts.

BEWARE everyone!

Also I am sure the majority of you will agree with me when I say it is a disgrace that Toby cant be bothered to contact people he has taken money from but can find the time to send me emails....

Rumel786

Member +
"watch this space we are coming back bigger and better than before"

Hahah very soon on crime watch we all will see TOBY.

Craig_GT

Lifer
I think your right Dylan mate, stuff like this shouldnt be forgotten, especially when he does have so much outstanding but has time to come on and view the site.

A little communication would go along way, if i bought something and was ignored after payment was sent, it would majorly piss me off.

He must know what he owes folk surely!
if not its even more worrying.

Craig

gv1.3

Admin
He knows full well Craig... next he will blame us on banning him and say that is the reason he cant communicate with members despite having months to do so and choosing not to.

I have no sympathy for him and would suggest anyone that is owed anything begin legal proceedings.

Craig_GT

Lifer
Like you say, he was given lots of time to sort this mess out, he has his own website for communication so if he did start blaming TGTT for banning him it would be a bit pathetic tbh.

As said above, if your emails are being ignored and youv handed over money, id begin legal proceedings. after all-its your money!

Idrees

Banned
Toby coming back?! Hahaha!! Wayy too late for that, dream on! TGTT and UKSC has better traders, and imo no room for such disgusting service.

mole76

Member +
x2 GV.

Reading these posts about toytuning" toby" is realy getting to me as in the past he done awsome work for me and a few others via the use of his mechanic. At one point he even knocked £150 off organic clutch.

I just wish he would get off his high horse get in touch with the peeps he has messed about, although it might be well passed that point now as it has been a while for some.

So as above Toby if you are still looking on here take some good advice for once and sort it out once and for all.

As i see it, even if you say your going to be bigger and better than before, don't think it will make a difference how big your company will be if you don't have a trusted customer base you will not get business. Your destroying the chance of ever coming back the longer you keep avoiding your existing customers the harder its going to be for you in the future.

If you got time to set adverts up, you got the time to get intouch with these people, so stop fucking around on websites, selling or watching what people are saying about you and do some thing, as actions speak louder than words.

I like you Toby as a person, so don't encourage me or others to join the list of haters just get it sorted!!!!

J

*JO*

even if he does re-open people will not trust him again xxx

Kev

Member +
It's just gone wayyyyyyy to far now for Toby to come back from imho.

Maybe, just maybe if he would have continued to let people know the situation regarding orders etc, he could have come back from this, but I can't see people here putting trust in him again.

I for one are quite sad to see it come to this, I used Toy Tuning once for parts and fitting, including hybrid CT9, mani, actuator, filter re-located and a service. I received excellent personal service from Toby with e-mails everyday and Kevin at the workshop kept me informed all the way and completed the job in good time and I was more then happy to part with my money for the work carried out.

I have bought several parts since from other traders that would have gone Toby's way if Toy Tuning hadn't just imploded from within.

I can understand the pressures from starting up a new company, taking off like a rocket and having to do mad hours to keep up with it, I'm experiencing it right now lol! He's let a lot of people down, destroyed Toy Tuning's reputation, can he really repair the damage, I think not..........

Kev

I liked the crime watch comment tbh :D

But people can talk all they want, they get judged by their actions. No refunds and no communication means that I would never use toy tuning even if they got back on their feet. Although I must add I fortunately haven't used them before though.

monka

Member +
destroyed Toy Tuning's reputation, can he really repair the damage, I think not..........

Kev

i'm going to be honest and say i hope he can, for the modified sake of eps of the future.

not dissing any current traders on here, but there hasnt been much 'inovation' from traders recently. everyone is knocking out td04 kits now, fuck all available in terms of lightened parts etc apart from bonnets and pulleys. most innovative things recently are the td12 and a hybrid td04 kit.

toby was due to release lightweight doors, light weight lower arms and i'm sure a few other things before he went awol. i personly hope he comes back with a bang, he is still the only person who othered uprated gearsets as well

Kev

Member +
If he does come back, he's going to have to go a long way to put it right.

For one I can't see admin letting him back here or on UKSC

I'm with you, I would like to see Toy Tuning suceed, but can Toby come back from this? Can the two major sources of customers to Toy Tuning here and on UKSC trust him again.

I think he would almost have to supply the owing parts at cost to the people still waiting, do some incredible group buys, have a sales line that can actually deal with the enquiries and sales. Offer some sort of discount on next orders to all those he has messed around..........but is that enough?

alan_d

Lifer
Ive seen their adverts in jap-performance/banzai, and small mini featuretes in the opening pages - are these guys aware of the creepy oompah-loompah vibes on here re this shizznizzle?

cameroon95

Member +
id only buy from them again if they parts were silly cheap and i mean major discounts, that way the "risk" at least would be worth it.

The prices they had on that site were way way too high

Iain@CRD

Lifer
i'm going to be honest and say i hope he can, for the modified sake of eps of the future.

not dissing any current traders on here, but there hasnt been much 'inovation' from traders recently. everyone is knocking out td04 kits now, fuck all available in terms of lightened parts etc apart from bonnets and pulleys. most innovative things recently are the td12 and a hybrid td04 kit.

toby was due to release lightweight doors, light weight lower arms and i'm sure a few other things before he went awol. i personly hope he comes back with a bang, he is still the only person who othered uprated gearsets as well

Same buddy,

Ive never had a bad experience from them and i go by my past experiences when buying parts or having work done. Hence why my engine was done by Kev.

There was use to be outstanding and were always very helpful to anyone who had a question, real shame how it went down hill but good to see finally there trying to pick themselves up off the floor.

Iain

Gee

Member +
We are aware that you may not have heard anything from toytuning in quite a while and are owed parts/money.

Yesterday a thread was opened on the site showing that the owner of toytuning had placed a car for sale on pistonheads. Having seen the chaos caused by this person on both this site and UKSC I reported the for sale ad to pistonheads admin and advised them of the money/parts still owed on these sites and the advert was removed.

Today I have received an email from the owner of toytuning advising that he intends getting all parts to people who have purchased them and accusing me of "damn well knowing" he would not rip anyone off. I find it very concerning that the owner of toytuning takes peoples money, vanishes and cannot be contacted and yet a day after I have gotten his for sale advert removed crawls out from the woodwork to challenge me on it.

This to me means that Toby of toytuning is watching this forum and is very active online but is choosing not to contact the people he has taken money from. He and his partner have been banned from this site for their disgraceful treatment of our members.

Toby has also informed me to "watch this space we are coming back bigger and better than before" ... this indicates to me that we need to continue to warn members of the outstanding orders as toytuning seem to have no intention of discontinuing the practice of taking money from people and not sending parts.

BEWARE everyone!

Also I am sure the majority of you will agree with me when I say it is a disgrace that Toby cant be bothered to contact people he has taken money from but can find the time to send me emails....

Too bloody right mate.

Post the email up :D

Gryzor

Admin
sleeping_dick.jpg

wake me when it's all over.