on the rollers tommorrow

Dub-Se7en

Lifer
on the rollers tommorrow (results in)

car is booked in for a rolling road session tommorrow to check fuelling etc and also to get another power figure as a base to work up from.

current speclist:

HKS FCD setting 8
Sard Rising rate fuel pressure reg
Walbro fuel pump
CT9 with HKS Actuator @ 1,1 bar (16.17 psi)
FMIC
JAM manifold
Japspeed Decat
Blue flame 2.5" cat back system
off-turbo filter

ported and polished head, manifolds matched
crank assembly lightened and balanced

personally, i feel the head port is going to require a bigger turbo before seeing any benefit but we shall see.

169BHP was the figure it had before the rebuild.

Last edited:

Dub-Se7en

Lifer
she did well :) i was keep it quiet cos of the RR day coming up but i don't suppose it matters, we hope to have the hybrid on by then :)

dynopowerBHP.jpg

dynopowertorque.jpg

Dub-Se7en

Lifer
that was the other plan, i had the car rolling road before at the same place, so either way it's 30 odd bhp more powerful than it was, which is nice :)

sx_turbo

Lifer
jesus, thats fucking awsome,

and thats on a standard ct9?

no engine management, just rrfpr?

will you be getting management to run the hybrid?

Dub-Se7en

Lifer
jesus, thats fucking awsome,

and thats on a standard ct9?

no engine management, just rrfpr?

will you be getting management to run the hybrid?

standard CT9 with RRFPR yeah, Mike (the rolling road tuner) said the fuelling was spot on throughout and even suggested i simply bolt the hybrid up and bring it back cos the setup had more to give :)

Dan3SGTE

Member +
your cars going to be so good with the hybrid in there. The response and torque delivery really will prove well. Cant wait to see the results especially seeing what youve made with the stock turbine, dam...

this is one for all the lads who doesnt think the 200hp mark is poss on stock CT9.

Dub-Se7en

Lifer
your cars going to be so good with the hybrid in there. The response and torque delivery really will prove well. Cant wait to see the results especially seeing what youve made with the stock turbine, dam...

this is one for all the lads who doesnt think the 200hp mark is poss on stock CT9.

cheers mate :) i'm hoping the hybrid will give at least another 50bhp on top.