• Quadlight (stay as it is)

Votes: 31 55.4%
  • Square

Votes: 25 44.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

malcolmgt

Member +
well this has been bugging me for a long time and finally deciding to do something about it.

i own a black quad like ep82 but really like the square lights.
some days i love the quad and some i like the sqaure..

decided im going to let it go down to a vote! :):)

Idrees

Banned
Quad on your car. Squares are nice but I only like them on some cars, dunno if that makes much sense.

malcolmgt

Member +
Quad on your car. Squares are nice but I only like them on some cars, dunno if that makes much sense.

i get what you mean totally. some cars it looks just right and some it doesnt.
thinking of putting my old wantabe black with silver lips wheels on too.... if that changes your opinon.

Boab

Member +
i love the quadlight rear bootlids, with the square front headlights. best of both worlds IMO.Think Tobys black ep82 was like that.

bob

Jay

Admin
Keep the quads until the lighter nights/better weather comes back. Such an improvement over the squares in poor conditions.

Boab

Member +
Keep the quads until the lighter nights/better weather comes back. Such an improvement over the squares in poor conditions.

have you tried the xenon kits? the best £90 I ever spent on my starlet. I hate to say it but the difference was night and day.haha.

bob

sx_turbo

Lifer
if you use some philips 60% brighter xenon bulbs in the square lamps they are ok.

but the light from the qaudlights is just so supreme and clear, if i could be arsed i would change over to the qauds like a shot

malcolmgt

Member +
Thanks for everyones votes and opionons, all are appreciated.

more votes would be brilliant so bumping thread. :):)