Really Confused (yea i know its easily done)

J

*JO*

last night i was speaking to someone with another mk1 starlet (he said it was and had the same front end as mine) but he said he did not have a glowing gt badge like i have the GT lights up green when my lights are on.

Image5-1-1.jpg

i thought these were standard on mk1 starlet but he says no. Also his front bumper was different (i know mines been cut for the fmic but you get the idea)

med_gallery_281_434_57903-2.jpg

im really confused now as i thought all mk1s were the same or is mine a bit of a put together with any parts they could find? i was really dis-heartened last night :( hope she aint a bodge job xx

J

*JO*

i thought da mk2 had quads?
that ok then be my luck she would be dodgy lol thank god she aint! :) x

Rumel786

Member +
last night i was speaking to someone with another mk1 starlet (he said it was and had the same front end as mine) but he said he did not have a glowing gt badge like i have the GT lights up green when my lights are on.

Image5-1-1.jpg

i thought these were standard on mk1 starlet but he says no. Also his front bumper was different (i know mines been cut for the fmic but you get the idea)

med_gallery_281_434_57903-2.jpg

im really confused now as i thought all mk1s were the same or is mine a bit of a put together with any parts they could find? i was really dis-heartened last night :( hope she aint a bodge job xx

Possibly he has a mk2 Jo or someones done a bodged job on his :)

Yours is fine :p

J

*JO*

ahhhhhhhhh right now that where i have been confused :p lol i always thought a mk2 was a quad but mine def a mk1 then??xx

sx_turbo

Lifer
mk1 - is what you have jo 89-92

mk2 - is a square lamp, but has a different front bumper, and different rear lights. 92-94

mk3 - qaudlights, and different tailgate 94-95

J

*JO*

thank youuuuuuu repo added to all god im useless :( need a starlet masterclass. oh thank you jay gonna read up now :) x

J

*JO*

just cause we beat you in the rugby :p you made a beat and lost hahaha!!!! ;) x

J

*JO*

LMFAO you lost your rubbish!!!! we won fair and square! :p x

Last edited by a moderator: