Should I be posting here??

green_machine

Fresh Recruit
First post on the new forum....but sorry im not to keen, looks to crowded. First time I have been on for a long time...flicked through a few posts but cant keep up with the numbers, so many names I dont recognise and very few I do...anyway hello all.

p.s gv1.3 please change your pic, it scares the s**t out of me, has given me nightmares since a young age...but what a film.

gv1.3

Admin
haha :)

welcome back mate long time no see.

still lots of the old faces around the place and I will agree the new forum takes a bit of getting used to but its far more stable than before.

I hope you stick around

JGT

Member +
First post on the new forum....but sorry im not to keen, looks to crowded. First time I have been on for a long time...flicked through a few posts but cant keep up with the numbers, so many names I dont recognise and very few I do...anyway hello all.

p.s gv1.3 please change your pic, it scares the s**t out of me, has given me nightmares since a young age...but what a film.

Welcome.. that clown also gave me nightmares when i was younger! But these days i find it sexy, i'd bum it!

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.
lol, welcome back dude :D

dylan loves to scare children.. its a fetish hes got :rolleyes: lol :p

Craig

Lifer
Welcome back, also had trouble with the new forum at first, bu stick around and you will notice the benefits!