SIR civic's

Status
Not open for further replies.

GLANZA BOOOI

Member +
lads anyone got any info on these? wat to look out for and that link to forums maybe? friends lookin for one but he's not sure what to be lookin out for said id help him out

No info on them, but im sure google does;)
I dont like them to be honest, your mate would be better in a Glanza or a GT. My mate has one up north with mani&decat installed and it aint that quick.
Christy

Iain@CRD

Lifer
No info on them, but im sure google does;)
I dont like them to be honest, your mate would be better in a Glanza or a GT. My mate has one up north with mani&decat installed and it aint that quick.
Christy

That is a completey useless post ... Hes asked for information that you cannot provide him .. why post?

Iain

That is a completey useless post ... Hes asked for information that you cannot provide him .. why post?

Iain

Whats your problem mate??
I said I had no specific info on the cars and google will give that, as in do a search.
And secondly I was giving my first hand experience of the car that they aint that quick so his friend would be better off with a Glanza/GT as they would be faster, look better and probably cheaper.

As for why post this is an open forum mate so I can post if I like and second to that could I not ask you the same question, as your post had NO relevance to the question in hand at all.
Christy

Iain@CRD

Lifer
Whats your problem mate??
I said I had no specific info on the cars and google will give that, as in do a search.
And secondly I was giving my first hand experience of the car that they aint that quick so his friend would be better off with a Glanza/GT as they would be faster, look better and probably cheaper.

As for why post this is an open forum mate so I can post if I like and second to that could I not ask you the same question, as your post had NO relevance to the question in hand at all.
Christy

Whats my problem? And to think your suppose to be setting an example for the site.

First off you slated the car, he simply asked for information which you couldnt provide him ... so why post when hes asking for information about the car? Theres numerous members on here that could easily help him and who have had experience with Civic SiRs and you wernt one of them.

Iain

Whats my problem? And to think your suppose to be setting an example for the site.

First off you slated the car, he simply asked for information which you couldnt provide him ... so why post when hes asking for information about the car? Theres numerous members on here that could easily help him and who have had experience with Civic SiRs and you wernt one of them.

Iain

You see I disagree, I didnt slate the car. I gave my first hand experience of the car. My mates SIR has a few mods as stated and I was advising him as stock or slightly modded they aint all that quick of a car. If you were buying a car do you not want to know how it performs?? In the orginal post he asked do anyone have an info on these cars which I answered with my experience of the cars.
What does me meant to be setting an example for the site got to do with anything?? I was merely giving MY opinion on the car and if I was going to buy a car I would like to no OTHER peoples opinion on the car before I bought it.
So again I will ask what was wrong with my orginal post and was it sooo bad you had to comment.
Christy

Idrees

Banned
Thanks for the rep.

I've noticed that Starlet owners like to call them slow, dunno why, but they're not slow. Talking about the EF models here.

ChrisGT

Member +
Thanks for the rep.

I've noticed that Starlet owners like to call them slow, dunno why, but they're not slow. Talking about the EF models here.

I won't comment on how quick they are cos I've never driven one, but is that with the B16A engine? If so, thats 170HP in a light car and I'm sure they'd be fairly quick!

nottyash

Fresh Recruit
lads anyone got any info on these? wat to look out for and that link to forums maybe? friends lookin for one but he's not sure what to be lookin out for said id help him out

I had a black one 9 years ago. I paid £8000 and it had 20000 miles on.
very fast, nice drive and handle brilliantly.
They are 168BHP and have a LSD standard.

Status
Not open for further replies.