sky insurance

bullet

Member +
right i emailed sky insurance yesterday about insuring my car and said that toyotagtturbo.com are a big car club and would be worth doing a discount for. they are willing to do this discount but need to speak to someone in charge. so if there is a mod or admin that would like to follow this up contact sky insurance and ask for ollie frost. thats who i spoke to.
I've heard good things about sky insurance and they are apperently quite cheap.

Kev

Member +
Hi...

I have spoken to Sky Insurance and had a word with Macker, I'm currently in the process of setting this up for TGTT.COM

We should be looking at around 20% discounts on premiums.

Kev

benGT

Member +
i'm 24 (was 23 when i was quoted), all mods declared, 2yrs NCB, 6 points - £750

obviously without the points it would be a lot lower....i've found that generally 3 points adds £100 to your premium.

Dingle

Member +
When i phoned for a quote for a glanza, they wanted to insure me but it would of been down as a gt surely thats not right

bullet

Member +
any idea how long its going to take to get set up guys? i need insurance before the month is out. cheers fella's

Kev

Member +
Shouldn't be long, I'll speak to the guy at Sky Insurance again...

He was on annual leave last week, so I'll chase it up.

Kev

skyinsurance

Member +
I thought I'd just rekindle this thread as I haven't heard anything from you guys regarding this for a weeks or so.

We are happy to offer Toyota GT Turbo club members a discount on insurance.

The way it works with our other affiliated car clubs is that in return for a user name/traders sub forum/advertsing banner (not necessarily all three) we would offer club members a 20% discount on insurance.

I am keen to set this up, if someone would like to pm me we can get the ball rolling?

Many thanks

Ollie Frost
Club Liason Manager
Sky Insurance

www.skyinsurance.co.uk

Craig_GT

Lifer
just filled out the form online-awaiting a call back to c if its worth my while changing..

question for skyinsurance..

if the quote is better than my current policy with another insurer is it possible to cancel with them or am i binded with them untill my policy ends?

skyinsurance

Member +
just filled out the form online-awaiting a call back to c if its worth my while changing..

question for skyinsurance..

if the quote is better than my current policy with another insurer is it possible to cancel with them or am i binded with them untill my policy ends?

To be honest, you are probably better of staying where you are until the end of your policy. If we do come back as significantly cheaper then it may be worth asking the question to your current insurer.

Hope that helps :)

Craig_GT

Lifer
To be honest, you are probably better of staying where you are until the end of your policy. If we do come back as significantly cheaper then it may be worth asking the question to your current insurer.

Hope that helps :)

No problems, thanks for your help!
i shall wait on the call from sky and take it from there..

thanks again

Jay

Admin
Ollie, get in contact with the user "Macker" he's the top of the TGTT hierarchy as they say

Welcome to the site,

Aye, best to ask the bossman Ollie. Ecpect a slight delay on a reply as he's a little busy at the moment.

Jay

Starlet_Sam

Moderator, Regional Area Reps Supervisor & Gay Car
Do Sky give European cover as standard, coz i go to Le mans and plan to go to the Ring too.

skyinsurance

Member +
We are a broker so it would all depend which insurance company we placed you with.

With regards to european cover , by law 3rd party insurance has to be applied. As for the 'ring... very murky waters there.

The best thing to do is query this if you phone up for a quote.

Many thanks

Ollie