Spoonz.................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stulet-GTT

Member +
Is anyone in contact with this bloke????

I have paid for some bits from him and they have still not arrived yet..:mad:

I have pm'd him and givin him time to get it sorted but its been like near 4-5 weeks now an im gettin pissy now...

He has had prob's so i did wait...

First the car is being kept at friend's an they went on holiday for 2weeks...
Second he forgot to post out..
Third he deleated his pm's and i had to resend him my address...

I know his comp is fucked as im sure i red it somewhere it is, but there are friend's and public comp's...

I dont mean to rant about this and if part's turn up in nx couple of day's then i will appoligse an say thanks...

Anyone else havin prob's with spoonz????

Why am I not surprised to see this. The guy is the biggest messer I have ever come across when buying something online. Looking at all the bad feeback he got already I can now see it was justified. Spoonz you are a shite talker plain and simple give everbody whos waiting on parts there money back instead of bullshit excuses.

Rumel786

Member +
hate that!

why is it so hard to just get it sorted staright away!!!

Stuff happens mate sometimes.

When i sold a brake kit recently i had a tonne of delays (think it was a month later the buyer actually received the item)

But i tried to keep in contact with the buyer throughout the whole time and he seemed happy when he received it :)

Spoonz

Member +
one hang on a fukking minute stuart i totally understand your post have no argument with that and i have replied to all pms today

but coreyy how the fuck isit my fault i have no access to the internet cause i have no laptop and i have gone right out my way to borrow a laptop to get on here to see if everyone has recieved there stuff
ive sent u 2 washer pumps and i have reciepts for both and i have asked jay if he can re open the thread so i can post them.

i told u this wen i went to the fukkin libary on my lunch break to tell everyone this is why i havnt been online so dont give me all your shit about messing about. i cou;d have said well it aint my fault it hasnt turned up and not botherede sending u one for nothing. thats a jester on my part i can just put a claim in the post office and u can wait up 2 6 months for a refund if i want top be a cunt.

i expect a high and mighty reply but untrill my laptop is back from repair i wont have a chance to read it.

if jay updates the thread with the pm i sent him everyone who is outstanding parts will recieve refunds and the 3 ppl whos address i had saved on the computer your stuff will be sent out in the morning via DHL instead of royal mail

Spoonz

Member +
also i am quite willing to give ppl my number to contact me if needed has i have already done this with a fair few memebers who had parts of me recently.

so before anyone thinks im running of with money and all that other bollocks

Spoonz

Member +
thanks mate its hard wen u just know ppl are gonna jump to conclusions to be fair if i was gonna run of with ppls money i wud have done it wen i broke my 300bhp glanza has theres was alot more ££ involved and i wouldnt come on here just to reply to this thread :homer:

Your a messer plane and simple. You replied to me in my wanted thread about the washer pump so I got on to you and sent you the money on the 16/8 I still havent got it. You tell me on the 25/8 oh I forgot it in the garage where I'm breaking the car and the people who own the garage are away for two weeks holidays 9 days later you tell me that. On the 4/9 after my mot/nct which I failed because of this I did'nt want to get another one in the hope I'd get this before and incase I got landed with two you tell me you sent it. Then on the 9/9 I pm you asking do you have a traking number for this you tell me you have a spare one and you'll send that. Well if you had a spare one why did'nt you send me that one when those people where on holidays?

I needed the part urgently and you have done nothing but fuck me round its 38 days since I gave you the money and I still have nothing. If thats not messing I dont know what the fuck is!! Dont be comming on here cursing at me when your clearly in the wrong theres people still waiting on items they payed for. Its just excuse after excuse you should'nt be breaking a car you've no commitment to the people who are buying parts. I dont care about your past selling I'm telling it from from where I'm sitting what help is it to me if you've done good deals with people in the past. This is the feedback section and this is the feedback I'm giving.

Jay

Admin
As requested here's the info sent to me:

Spoonz said:
Jay said:
Spoonz said:
Hey mate i appreciate why u have locked the thread wen i have my laptop back can i have the thread reopened

cheers
damien

Yes. And when Corey gets that washer pump and whoever else is still waiting on parts receives them.

yes thats very enought i still aint recieved myt laptop back from acer so i have borrowed me mums for an hour to try and get akll this sorted out

could u write on the thread and ask pplk to calm donw with the pms i have like 30 and ppl oviously aint reading my replys where i say i have nop intyernet access.

i beleave corey should have recieved the second washer pump i sent out has i have had no pms of him sayin he hasnt

i have also put in a claim with the post office for the wind defelctors and a rear caliper that wasnt received.

the only thing i havnt sent out whih i i will send out tomorrow has i never had the address was the headlights and indicators

i am tryin my best with this but with 12 hour shifts on 6 day weeks its hard at the moment

if uu cud type on the thread for me thsi information has i cant that would be a great help and i will reply to all the pms i have

If everyone could remain calm it'll make things a little less painful but that's an opinion not an order.

Cheers,

Jay

Stulet-GTT

Member +
I dont mean to rant about this and if part's turn up in nx couple of day's then i will appoligse an say thanks...

Please note i did put this in my forst post...

one hang on a minute stuart i totally understand your post have no argument with that and i have replied to all pms today

Im glad you understande mate and im sure in the same cercumstance's you would be the same, i did leave it as long as possible befor i put this post up an didnt want to as im sure i have delt with you befor in the past with no problem's...

Thank you for the PM today with letting me know what's happening with the part's, i do know there is prob's with the post atm and as soon as the part's arrive i will let ya know....:)

Spoonz

Member +
Your a messer plane and simple. You replied to me in my wanted thread about the washer pump so I got on to you and sent you the money on the 16/8 I still havent got it. You tell me on the 25/8 oh I forgot it in the garage where I'm breaking the car and the people who own the garage are away for two weeks holidays 9 days later you tell me that. On the 4/9 after my mot/nct which I failed because of this I did'nt want to get another one in the hope I'd get this before and incase I got landed with two you tell me you sent it. Then on the 9/9 I pm you asking do you have a traking number for this you tell me you have a spare one and you'll send that. Well if you had a spare one why did'nt you send me that one when those people where on holidays?

I needed the part urgently and you have done nothing but fuck me round its 38 days since I gave you the money and I still have nothing. If thats not messing I dont know what the fuck is!! Dont be comming on here cursing at me when your clearly in the wrong theres people still waiting on items they payed for. Its just excuse after excuse you should'nt be breaking a car you've no commitment to the people who are buying parts. I dont care about your past selling I'm telling it from from where I'm sitting what help is it to me if you've done good deals with people in the past. This is the feedback section and this is the feedback I'm giving.

i told u i never had a tracking number for a start has u get standard cover up 2 £100 with royal mail so need fo insurance on a £20 item to be serious
i sent u the 2nd one that was spare correct that was in the garage aswell correct

you can sit there and slate me all u want it wont get u no where cause like i said its not hard for me just to never log onto here again and anything u write im never gonna read am i? oviously im not gonna do this but this is an example of why im pissy about a stupid comment that u have made where u think it or not

ive put a claim through the post office for u has im guess the 2nd one hasnt turned up either correct??

As requested here's the info sent to me:

If everyone could remain calm it'll make things a little less painful but that's an opinion not an order.

Cheers,

Jay

thanks mate

Please note i did put this in my forst post...

Im glad you understande mate and im sure in the same cercumstance's you would be the same, i did leave it as long as possible befor i put this post up an didnt want to as im sure i have delt with you befor in the past with no problem's...

Thank you for the PM today with letting me know what's happening with the part's, i do know there is prob's with the post atm and as soon as the part's arrive i will let ya know....:)

ive pm'd u anyways with number aswell so its easier to contact me :)

i told u i never had a tracking number for a start has u get standard cover up 2 £100 with royal mail so need fo insurance on a £20 item to be serious
i sent u the 2nd one that was spare correct that was in the garage aswell correct

you can sit there and slate me all u want it wont get u no where cause like i said its not hard for me just to never log onto here again and anything u write im never gonna read am i? oviously im not gonna do this but this is an example of why im pissy about a stupid comment that u have made where u think it or not

ive put a claim through the post office for u has im guess the 2nd one hasnt turned up either correct??

thanks mate

ive pm'd u anyways with number aswell so its easier to contact me :)

Excuse me but you never told me you had anything on it so your lying there for a start I asked you did it and you never said I have a big inbox mate and have no problem in doing a copy and paste on what you've said to me. Its not about insurance its about tracking and tracing or registered so you know where it is and wont get lost I know how the system works mate my fathers a post man. Did you think to register the apparent second one you sent me which I still have'nt got NO well done its gone missing AGAIN suposedly. How can I even believe you had a second one it could be just the first which you never bothered your hole sending.

Whats stupid about the comment I made its the truth not slating. Look at the amount of people thats got fucked around from this so I'm not wrong in what I'm saying. Your complaining your working 12 hour shifts six days a week yet you have plenty of time to come on here and advertise a car your breaking. Why break a car when your not commited to the people your selling to. Your a messer and a time waster so get off your high horse and sort the people out who payed you for parts.

It would'nt bother me if you never logged on again after the way you delt with the breaking thread you got a car to break and line your pockets which turned out to be a disaster with people left high and dry for over a month. Dont be be comming on here like your the innocent party in this because thats bullshit.

Past examples.

http://www.toyotagtturbo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=42539&highlight=spoonz

http://www.toyotagtturbo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=49201&highlight=spoonz

You seem to have awful trouble with the post office yet you still did'nt learn to track and trace items or are you just too tight.

Then the excuses from this breaker.

The people where I'm breaking the car are gone on holiday I left your things there with someone elses wont be back for two weeks.

I deleted your address from my inbox.

My computer got broken.

Bualadh bos.

Was that high and mighty enough for you or will I continue??

scot-ish

Member +
may not be my place to say, but both them topics youve quoted above, wer both resolved and shown to be a fuck up with the post office

i think the problem here is that spoonz dont pay the extra at the PO to get stuff tracked, i know thats been stated, and as said, if i wer in his situation, i would track everything.

i sent a field harness tracked yesterday at 2pm, and it was with the buyer by midday, seems the only way to use royal mail just now, as they are proper shite

J

*JO*

its not my place to say but i do think corey has a point. spoonz may have generally sent out the 1st pump and it may ave got lost but i think common sense should have kicked in there and spoonz should have paid the extra for the tracking and forwarded the code onto corey so corey could keep track at least then if anything did happen it would be recorded and the chances are this thread never would have started.

i understand coreys frustration espcially with his car failing the mot :( and it must be horrible waiting for parts and i understand spoonz problem with the net which aint good if your selling parts and he is telling people he has a problem.

sorry to interfere but that is what i think.

p.s please dont shout at me lol

xxxx

www.glanza.co.uk

Super Mod (極度の調整器)
I think it best that just people with experience of buying from Spoonz post in here, or else this thread will just end up full of opinions that don't really mean anything. Please bear this in mind when posting.

Spoonz

Member +
im not gonna argue with anyone no more there aint no point wont get anywhere and has said above those to threads where resolved one was a cheaque got sent to the wrong address and the other was sorted has quickly has was possible with full updates all the way

like i said if i was that bad of a seller i still wouldnt get pms about the breaking car and i took a look at the spreadsheet i have for the car and i sent out 39parcels and 4 of them went wrong so if 35 ppl posted up sayin yea all went good then u cud see this is not my fault.
but ppl only post wen something gose wrong which has every seller knows its just the way it is.

anyways the 4 ppl i o refunds to if u want to send me how u want your refund i will pay it out my own pocket untill the post office send there cheaques to me etc and just so ppl know i dont have to do this has it clearly states in the threead that all refund wont come out my pocket and will wait for the claims from the post office but i am doing this to resolve the problem has quickly has possible

Delaney

Fresh Recruit
spoonz is a gd chap

iv had a number ov runnings with spoonz
he has always sent my stuff as soon as he culd and has always kept in contact with me
iv also spoken alot to him for information and again he has always been spot on so thank you spoonz

Spoonz

Member +
im not gonna argue with anyone no more there aint no point wont get anywhere and has said above those to threads where resolved one was a cheaque got sent to the wrong address and the other was sorted has quickly has was possible with full updates all the way

like i said if i was that bad of a seller i still wouldnt get pms about the breaking car and i took a look at the spreadsheet i have for the car and i sent out 39parcels and 4 of them went wrong so if 35 ppl posted up sayin yea all went good then u cud see this is not my fault.
but ppl only post wen something gose wrong which has every seller knows its just the way it is.

anyways the 4 ppl i o refunds to if u want to send me how u want your refund i will pay it out my own pocket untill the post office send there cheaques to me etc and just so ppl know i dont have to do this has it clearly states in the threead that all refund wont come out my pocket and will wait for the claims from the post office but i am doing this to resolve the problem has quickly has possible
bump

Status
Not open for further replies.