Toy tuning actuator, intercooler, trd/kyb suspension

For sale:TOYOTA STARLET UPRATED ARC STYLE TOPMOUNT INTERCOOLER

GOOD USABLE CONDITION JUST BEEN RE-POLISHED (so better than in pics) NO LEAKS, HAS A RUB ON THE FRONT WERE THE SPRAY BAR RUBBED AND THE INLET SIDE HOLE HAS A SMALL CRIMP IN IT WHERE IT WAS MADE TO FIT.

IT HAD A TOYOTA TAB ON IT WHICH WAS REMOVED TO FIT SPRAY BAR, REMOVED FROM TRACK CAR TO UPGRADE TO TD04 WITH FRONT MOUNT.

GAVE VERY QUICK BOOST RESPONSE, BUT HAS ENOUGH VOLUMATIC EFFICIANCY TO HELP PREVENT BOOST SPIKES FROM BOOST MANIPULATION.

Item Condition: GOOD USED

Price and price conditions: NOW £55 INC DELIVERY + FEES 4%
Extra Info:

Pictures:

DSCF1122.jpg

DSCF1121.jpg

Contact Details: PM

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: DELIVERY INCLUDED IN PRICE

For sale:TRD SPRINGS AND FRONT DAMPERS WITH KYB GASAJUST REAR DAMPERS.

Item Condition: springs have slight over spray on them, front dampers are good, no leaks.

Rear kyb gasajust where used for about 1200 miles then stored as i changed the whole set up.

Price and price conditions:
£160 + delivery + fees 4% or cash on collection

Extra Info: may split if interest. Springs £65 trd dampers £55 kyb £40 + delivery + fees 4% or cash on collection

Pictures:

DSCF1139.jpg

DSCF1134.jpg

Contact Details: pm

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery:collection pref, but can arrange courier if need be will post any where.

TOY TUNNING ADJUSTABLE ACTUATOR WITH WEIGHTED ARM

Item Condition: GOOD USED

Price and price conditions: £45 + DELIVERY + FEES
Extra Info: was desighned to be used with the bracket rotated with the weighted arm to help more acurate boost control at higher levels with less tendency to spike.

Pictures:

01102012054.jpg

Contact Details: pm

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery:collection pref, but can arrange courier if need be will post any where

MY APOLAGIES TO THOSE WHO TRIED TO CONTACT ME AS MY COMPUTER HAD EXPIRED

Weyro

Member +
hey, anychance you would sell the rear shocks and springs without the fronts?

Last edited: