Trip to the Rolling Road.

Blak_Mamber

Member +
So i finally got enough parts fitted to take a trip to the rollers to see if it was fueling correctly for me to up the boost.

We run the car just below 1 bar but the gain on the boost controller was way out when it was run & boost was coming in a bit funny.

After having a fiddle about after the rollers, the boost comes in waaaaaaayyyyy better & is awseome now. Got it running at 1 bar & it flys.....

Heres a graph if you can see it! This was my last run, for some reason they didnt print off the 1st run which was 159.7 @ 12.5 psi @ rouhgly the same torque figure. This is Wheel horse power btw.

Sorry if you cant see it, dont know how to properly upload a pdf copy from a scanner, so if anyone knows, let me know. You can barley see the lines lol. :(
untitled-8.jpg

Spec list:

Tongs Hybrid with SPS braided oil feed
HKS Actuator
HKS Filter relocated to bumper
WEPR M/S Manifold
Japspeed FMIC
Japspeed Cat back system
SPS S/S Decat (Heatwrapped)
Blitz BOV
Blitz Sequential boost controller
Helix Organic Pro Clutch
Tuning developments fuel pump
NGK Ignition leads
NGK Iridium spark plugs
JAM FCD
FSE FPR

I would say its definatly alot better after the rollers when i took it out for a spin. Need to re-rolling road it to find out whats its got.

Many thanks to Ricky @ Japmad for all your help on fitting, info time etc.. Owe you big time dude!

Last edited:

Blak_Mamber

Member +
good result that'll go well, about 180 at the fly :)

great job.

Phil

Thanks mate. I really think its gained alot more since leaving the rolling road after finally figuring out the gain settings on the BC. Its totally different car!

sx_turbo

Lifer
its a nice result lewis, that actually closer to 190@fly,

and there is a lot more to be had from that with some form of engine management, and the torque could be made a bit more also,

i would be quite happy with that lewis :)

Blak_Mamber

Member +
Thanks alot Ricky.

I think i need another trip to the dyno now the boost controllers sorted itself out. Really has made one hell of a difference. :beer:

Blak_Mamber

Member +
lol you want more gain than that mate, you want to fiddle with gain and set boost!

We tried 20 & that was worse :confused: Any ideas???

Left at 15 until i get it properly mapped on Emanage

Nice result bud looking good :)

Thanks dude, feels great on the road which is the important thing :D

Thats a good figure, cant wait to get mine done...

A proper tune can make the car sing just right...

THanks dude & yeah, really want mine mapped