wepr tdo4 kit

Rumel786

Member +
This is for the guys who have purchased this kit,what bhp are u seeing with forged internals?what injectors are u using and what bar of boost?as im buying one of these kits and really curious to know what results others have got.

GTdan

In The Closet
use the search dude.

All td04 kits are practically the same...depends on what boost, people running from 0.8bar to 1.6 bar.

Im presuming youll be getting some management ie emanage of somesort??

on 1 bar, with software - you can run standard injectors and see around 220bhp.

1.2bar, should see around 240ish.

Rumel786

Member +
getting the emanage ultimate mate on forged internals, just want to see if anyone actually achieved the 300hp as claimed by wepr on what boost & injectors also if they noticed any lag over the standard td04 ??

Last edited:

gglavin

Member +
i have that turbo kit , my car is nearly finished but il be running a forged 5e in it, we are using 550 injectors, e-manage ultimate & probably around 1.4 bar boost. i still dont think 300bhp is possible, im expecting 260-270 bhp.

Rumel786

Member +
i have that turbo kit , my car is nearly finished but il be running a forged 5e in it, we are using 550 injectors, e-manage ultimate & probably around 1.4 bar boost. i still dont think 300bhp is possible, im expecting 260-270 bhp.

im sure if you up the boost to 1.6 bar you will achieve 300hp?

GTdan

In The Closet
nick at TD is running ultimate and td04 kit, and his is around 270, think thats on 1.4bar...depends on headwork too, and of course how safe you want the map.

Rumel786

Member +
nick at TD is running ultimate and td04 kit, and his is around 270, think thats on 1.4bar...depends on headwork too, and of course how safe you want the map.

I think i may be able to achieve 280 then :)

will be happy with 270 anyway but want to take this baby to its limits safely lol ;)

glanza_dan

Fresh Recruit
Lol says wepr tdo4
Anyway just to give you a idea, I got 238bph on my td04 hybird form wicked-ep on normal internals -1 bar, just to give you a idea but everyones hybirds are different.

Rumel786

Member +
Lol says wepr tdo4
Anyway just to give you a idea, I got 238bph on my td04 hybird form wicked-ep on normal internals -1 bar, just to give you a idea but everyones hybirds are different.

Each Kit Includes the following:

*NEW--td04L hybrid turbo with compressor wheel ugrade and ported out compressor housing (everything brand new, zero miles)
*NEW-- 321 stainless braced manifold (3mm thick walls)
*3-point braced downpipe to suit any cat-back or WEPR exhaust
*front mount intercooler with all intercooler pipes
*cold air intake pipe for turbo
*all oil feed/return lines
*water feed nipples
*all gaskets, nuts+bolts,connecting hoses and clips etc

Lol on that description it says td04L hybrid?

PS Thanks for info.

glanza_dan

Fresh Recruit
No problem mate,some People say it wont make 300bph but ill prove it will on forged internals and 1.5 bar off boost with no headwork ;)

Last edited:

Spoonz

Member +
the hybrid will make 300 imo its a similar hybrid to a TD04/05 and i think sacha has proof of the 300bhp aswell

weakboy2

Member +
well i made 252.7bhp on stock td04 at 1.25bar, with a ported and polished head.

300 is deff possible but good luck with traction ;)

sx_turbo

Lifer
i'll let you know within the next 2 months what it'll make lol,

but i really cant see 300bhp being possible with it, unless the head is ported and polished, and some uprated cams

sx_turbo

Lifer
1bar with 550cc injectors.

if you reach 300bhp on a dynodynamics dyno without cams and the head ported and polished, i will give you a free JAP MAD fleece ;)

the 550cc injectors are to big, and i would recomend 460cc injectors, the emanage ultimate will be able to control these ok on the 4e engine, the 550cc's are just that bit to big for it and for the 4e.

i'll be running the APEXI power FC, which has more tuning points than the emanage ultimate, which should be better at controlling he 550cc injectors (hopefully lol)