Your not real starlet owner until

Chris@CCM

Member +
Your not real starlet owner until

Every time u stop at lights your looking for smoke from the turbo.

You have blown 2 or more pistons in one go .

When u talk to ur startlet buddy's about them all it sounds like to ur other friends is random numbers and letters

Let's keep this going guys lol

Kyle_R

Member +
1: check
2: Gunna happen eventually
3: check
Lol my mates hate starlet talk. It's gobbledegook to them. ;-)

Kyle_R

Member +
It gets better when you start discussing the different td04s and td05s ;-) but my oil seals are going on my ct9 so she's smoking abit ATM lol it's all fun and games

kemnaychris

Member +
Lol that's me to a tee lads I always think my tongs hybrid is away to let go after rallying the death out of it at 1.5 bar :-D and piston 3 let go in my car so instead of standard n blowing more went forge :) and yes most my mates don't have a clue what am on about with my starlet lol

Last edited:

Rob H

Member +
I have got this thing about bottom end knock!! 3 engines have gone this way on me and even tho its over 6 years since the last one I still am paranoid about it!! and thats what I am dreading once it hits the dyno packs!! I have never had a turbo go on me so I am ok with them lol.

pilgrim_fgau

Member +
I have got this thing about bottom end knock!! 3 engines have gone this way on me and even tho its over 6 years since the last one I still am paranoid about it!! and thats what I am dreading once it hits the dyno packs!! I have never had a turbo go on me so I am ok with them lol.

im always paranoid when on full boost that something is going to pop, always just waiting for a big bang and a puff of smoke coming out of the bonnet vent...

GT-TD04

Supermoderator
You drive home on 1,2 or 3 pistons,the rest being mangled (1 for me from b.court to meath)

Your 1 hour job turns to 6

Your partner scowls everytime you say you have something to do to the car,then doesn't believe you when you say "of course we'll make it to xyz on time"

You know how to remove the engine in under an hour

You can name 90% of the sensors by description

all of the above and...........
3x std engine' threw rods (to much boost)
1x forged 5e unit ran the big ends(damaged in another car due to the oil cooler being ripped off) the white gt i broke a few weeks ago :mad:
4x ct9's two of witch was hybrids
3x boxes(one tore the teeth of 3rd ) (then the other was 4rth gear) and 2 in sore need of bearings and sycros

and spent a aleast double the value on ( i mean at aleast ) :rockon:

Last edited:

Kyran

Member +
Your not a starlet owner...

untill you hit fuel cut for the first time and get scared because your engine managment light comes on! lol ....sometimes i miss my ct9 :haha:

Franza1

Supermoderator & Area Reps Manager
you post a question on here you already know the answer to but your just double checking.....

Phil

Super Moderator
I got a boost spike on a dyno day made 208hp on a hybrid with 3 broke pistons lol

HAHA.

3 pistons, that if i remember is exactly how many pistons i didnt have when i drove the car to ballynahinch, it was throwing so much oil out the rocker i was basically doing a oil change every few miles without taking the sump nut off.

you need to have watched spuddy make the highest power of the day (270odd) at a big dyno day without his map sensor and running lean to the tune of about 25:1

shred 3 gear overtaking a mates 530 BMW and still throw it 4th straight away, just cause you lost a gear dont mean you gotta lose the race.

arrive round to Teds house and give yourself a little run in his 4wd yoke, having almost went straight over a roundabout (i forgot about it) it was a good job he had had a few beers in him.

stand for hours in the cold talking crap and telling wick(i MEAN REALLY wick) jokes to both chris mark and jay, over broken engines and wet sparkplugs.

go out on a fuelling run with chris. IT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE

go out on a fuelling run with Jay. IT MAY END YOUR LIFE.

go down to a meet in the rePUBlic of IRELAND.... enfield is hard enough to find with a map, never mind while mapping(badly, the tracer map just confused me ok?_)

when your girlfriend accepts that she has no idea what you want for Crimbo - so she takes a wee jaunt to Jays garage to get a suitable prezzie. (thanks jay)

when you have not owned a gt in years and your still farting about the web like a enthusiat keeping an eye on turbo prices on ebay and looking for a mint mk1 front bumper "just incase"

when you still recieve crappy emails like this

In addition to products of our own design we manufacture components according to customers’ specifications and blueprints.

Our products are sold to worldwide everyday and we have an increasing number of satisfied customers. We would provide you the very best quality products, first-class service and quick delivery.

Kindly hope we could establish a long and stable business relation. We would do our best to make it so.

Look forward to your kindly and prompt reply.

Wish you a good day.

Best regards,

Stefanie.
Email: msrstefanie@gmail.com

ps email her if you want rods for peanuts.

ps you also always and i mean ALWAYS:), giggle micra under your breathe when you see a girlanza.

Phil

Chris@CCM

Member +
Hahaha some good times Phil how about heading to a dyno with 210hp in ur head and making 270 on the first run lol