1996 TD04 Glanza needs bit of work - £2200

Status
Not open for further replies.

milloman

Member +
For sale: Toyota Glanza 1996 - TD04 (44,000klms engine, c90k chassis - will confirm reading tonight)

Item Condition: See extra info below

Price and price conditions: £2,200 ono

Extra Info:

Well, it’s been emotional to say the least but the time has come to be sensible and sell her to someone who can see the potential and wants a little project. I bought her in 2008 from Toymota (on TGTT) and added a few decent cosmetic changes to her. Then the gearbox started to whir very loudly (bearing according to Toyota). Then the engine went pop at about 88,000 miles :-( So, I bought a replacement engine in September last year which has 44,000klms from Japan. I have not once driven it since September because of never having the money to get the gearbox sorted out. So the state it is in now is – perfectly running order, but desperately needs the gearbox bearing done (or a replacement box put in! – it’s non-LSD), needs Tax and MOT. MOT should sail through because as you can imagine from the time period when I got it fixed, it’s not been driven much at all since it’s last test!

As such, it can be viewed but as it’s not taxed and MOT’d it would have to be taken away on a trailer or something of the like because it cannot legally be driven! (and I personally would not risk the gearbox - though I don't know what happens ultimately with a bearing issue) Any questions please email bens_out_hes@yahoo.co.uk

Has LOADS of receipts for work done over time, MOTs etc.

Issues:

Front bumper has stone chips, could do with a re-spray in my opinion!
CF bonnet pins are knackered so i would suggest replacing them!
Gearbox is whirring very loudly, Toyota say it’s a bearing, so it needs a new gearbox or to be stripped down and re-built. Synchros are fine, never any crunching!
MOT expired
No TAX

Modifications:

Carbon Fibre duck spoiler, rear splitter & top spoiler bought from Mc_Chu on here
Buddyclub P1 SF 15” wheels (mint condition!) & Yokohama Prada spec 2 tyres
Greddy Type S Blow off valve (real – no fake!)
Buddyclub spec 2 exhaust - sounds fantastic!
Carbon Fibre bonnet & scoop
Tanabe shocks & springs
TD04 turbo from ‘03 Subaru Impreza 60k miles done
WEPR TD04 manifold & downpipe
Honda Civic radiator
Sard Adjustable fuel pressure regulator
Ogura ORC single plate clutch & lightened flywheel – expensive! Has only about 10,000 miles on it at max.
XSPower Front Mount Intercooler & piping
330cc Injectors
3g grooved front discs with greenstuff pads
Greddy rear strut brace
TRD Shortshifter
HKS boost guage
TRD engine mounts
RAYS wheel nuts

Pictures: (i will add more) (email me for more)

IMG_1049-2.jpg

IMG_1121copy.jpg

WILL ADD MORE LATER ON

Contact Details: email bens_out_hes@yahoo.co.uk

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Pickup on trailer.

milloman

Member +
Yeah unfortunately it would get loads more if I broke for parts but I just don't have time :-( Why doesn't someone buy it from me and break for parts? :)

potts

Member +
Wish I had the money mate as I would have bit your arm off for, I know someone will snap it up

glwts not that your need it

Ryan5793

Member +
very nice glanza mate, saw it ages ago with a few civics looked mint! wish i had the money. good luck with the sale!

scot-ish

Member +
i must of looked at this thread 10 times now, if this was about 2 weeks ago, i would have bought it.

im sure it should already be sold, in bits you would nearly double your £££

hubbygt

Member +
Crazy cheap mate.

Real bargain with a new gearbox its good to go too :eek:

Shouldnt be for sale long. glwts :)

Status
Not open for further replies.