1998 glanza v £3650ono

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamrab

Member +
hi everyone,

A for sale ad i would rather not be posting up but unfortunately money needs to go other places at present in the house. Ive loved every min of owning my wee glanza which if im honest hasnt been that long but its been great fun and a car that genuinely surprised me for being just soo good.

For sale:1998 GLANZA V

Item Condition:USED

Price and price conditions:3650 ONO sterling

Extra Info: spec listed below

Pictures: all shown below and if you would like some more just ask

Contact Details:send me pm or message

Location:belfast ,n.ireland about 20 mins away from both airports and 45 away from the ferry terminal @ larne

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: collection

Toyota glanza v 1998 1.3 turbo (lsd model)
mot'd 27 nov 2010
taxed until april 2010

spec is as follows

hks hi power exhaust system
flexi section front pipe
de cat pipe to turbo
front mounted intercooler
blitz dump valve
warlbo fuel pump
exceddy red clutch kit
blitz boost controller set @0.7 bar
blitz turbo timer
clarion 6 disc changer
clifford full closure alarm system
thatcham 1 .
both keys and alarm fobs
rota 15" grids decent tyres
lowering springs kyb shocks
mitsubushi evo recaros
boost gauge and volt gauge on a piller

all the work has been carried out @ A.I autosport and i have receipts for over 2k in the last year

cars never smokes or uses any oil very reliable car ,easy to drive and very fast .120 a year to tax easy to insure and easy enuff on fuel also.

glanza5.jpg

glanza3.jpg

glanza4.jpg

glanzainterior.jpg

glanza6.jpg
<br /><br />

Last edited:

Farley

Member +
nice car mate, 98 spec lsds are rarest and the best of every world, glwts, just out of interest how come is has 96 rear lights and indicators? mint car anyways mate
also whats the mileage?

iamrab

Member +
nice car mate, 98 spec lsds are rarest and the best of every world, glwts, just out of interest how come is has 96 rear lights and indicators? mint car anyways mate
also whats the mileage?

dunno i asked the last owned about the lights and was told he didnt want to drill the rear bumper to fit a fog light for the mot so had a set of uk spec lights and just fitted them. good idea i suppose tho i do like the later spec lights myself too.

inicators? dunno what you mean unless your saying that 98 spec cars dont have them lol
dunno lad to be honest ive seen 96 with out them also ,dunno they are on it and as far as i can tell the cars never been painted so its all original id be pretty fussy about body work in a car.

miles it has approx 75k on it ...it was converted from kms to miles @ i think 100k

Last edited:

Jay

Admin
Sorry to see her on the chopping block. You only think you got running costs till you own a Datsun.. lol

Good luck with the sale mate!

iamrab

Member +
That's well cheap for a 98, your doing me no favours when i come to sell!:p

Good luck with the sale

ooo didnt think about that ...ill up the price ha ha

thanks a lot mate be sad tos ee it go and i mean that ,class we cars they really are

iamrab

Member +
sold indeed and miss it already :(

one car i will honestly say i will miss, such a class car that did everything asked and a lot more, now i look at starlets and glanza's in a such a different light.

i know its in great hands now too :)

listen just want to thank everyone for all the help and for just being soo sound when it came to me asking anything. this fourm has something special about it the members know how to treat each other and have a great laugh.

cheers again every one and chirs the best of luck with the motor

cheers
rab

Status
Not open for further replies.