200 bhp?

C

CaL

the easiest,cheapest and best way to get reliable 200-230bhp?

right ive thought about it....and i want to keep my gt for ever and make it really special....i would first want to get 200+bhp out of it(this is all in good time my friends) what would i need to do it?as i havent a clue...i had thoughts about 170bhp but not 220+bhp....tdo4 kit??what price would i have to pay to get this sort of power?

cheers people.CaL;):cool:

Dan3SGTE

Member +
i thought you would of know something like that????

so you want to keep your GT for ever and ever and ever? ohhh k..

yeah TD04 is the most obvious/cheapest way to get that power your looking for...........

EP82

Member +
Are you sure thats a good idea considering the fact you cant drive yet, a GT is bad enough as a first car without trying to insure a 200bhp one!

Glanza-V

Banned
Shove a T5 Volvo Lump init .... Get the best of BOTH worlds!!!!

And then u can defo say........

U "drive" a T5 & Stalet GT = Under £2k !

gv1.3

Admin
oh god... we are only on this site 5 minutes and it begins again. Cal you know the answer to this question mate. It was covered hundreds of times on the old site.

Sacah does a TD04 kit which is on his forum on the other site and will see you over 200bhp/ add some fueling mods and you will have your answer

Dan3SGTE

Member +
Are you sure thats a good idea considering the fact you cant drive yet, a GT is bad enough as a first car without trying to insure a 200bhp one!

mate just let him do whatever he wants, and learn the hard way... 200+bhp in a starlet when he aint even got a license...

2 words...... "ATTENTION SEEKING"

jamesbaa

Member +
ow god dont tell cal about any meets when this thing gets on the road, you just know he'll come flying round the corner smash into everones cars then his insurance wont pay out cos he didnt declar his TD04!!! one word "DICK"

EP82

Member +
Wonder how many times he's been out for a blast in it already without a license? Scary! :(

Last edited:
C

CaL

By the way i plan to do this far in the future....its basically just to get plans in to my head to do it later in time....oh and i havent drove many times....Lmao at james .....i see you wont like me to come to meets(some wont lol)and i accept your opinion

EP82

Member +
Well I have been driving mine for nearly a year now and I have decided its time for more power, even standard the gt is a real nice nippy car :)

jamesbaa

Member +
I just think you've got your head high up in the sky, you have no real idea of the power of a standered GT, you might have driven yours a few times on private land but that doesnt give you the real feel for the power out on public roads with other people and things to worrie about!!!

Neal

Member +
I to think you should concentrate on other things like learning to drive and get your licence before going for more power.

You can make your car faster without anymore power aswell by removing things such as sound proof's and rear seats etc.

C

CaL

oo thanks for advice neal mate...i know im going to learn and keep the car as is as im very very happy to have it as is and is quick enough....im just thinking for my plans in the future as i want to go the dane route...get 200 ish bhp then my big goal........all in good time though

C

CaL

sorry people...i mean starlet_gtbristol route....he has a 200bhp gt and hes aiming for 300bhp...has a wicked car....still keeping it 1.3 too

bicrod

Member +
200bhp

Is it possible to do this with a hybrid ct9??? i have ready to go onto the car,Port and polished head,road runner mani and decat,sard rfpr,5zeigen exhauts,greddy boost controller,walbro fuel pump,fmic,bov,metal head gasket,hybrid turbo. Would i need to uprate the injectors?? if i do this i'd need to go stand alone maybe or can it be achieved on standard injectors ??? if ive missed anything let me know
Andrew

WallaceGlanza

Member +
You'd be best to get an emanage or safc etc to get a good tune, standard injectors will be fine at around 200bhp.

You should easily see 200bhp at 1bar with a good tune.;)

bicrod

Member +
hi glanzawallace dont know if you remember buddy but i bought lobotomys old glanza it came with a safc wasnt to sure about the injectors tho buddy
Andrew

Timmy

Member +
standard injectors are good for around 230bhp i think. You may want to check them out whilst tuning that they are in good condition tho. If you do decide to upgrade them only got to 330's as any bigger just mean you'll get more injector lag.