2009 Starlet turbo ?

dandydons

Member +
its nice but its no where near a starlet? not sure where you got that idea from

What I meant was I wonder if toyota kept making them that they would have ended up with something similar. ???
If there was a decent comparable toyota on the market I would have went for that.

azerty

Supermoderator
I wouldn't compare this car to what the starlet would have been if still produced. it is way bigger, way heavier. it's closer to the hatch impreza category I would say, without AWD, and less powerfull... the new starlet is the vitz/yaris ;)
I'm sure you are having fun in this though

Last edited:

gv1.3

Admin
Id agree with Lionel, Id say its a bit big for a Starlet evolution however it is very nice indeed. Many mods available for them?

sx_turbo

Lifer
Id agree with Lionel, Id say its a bit big for a Starlet evolution however it is very nice indeed. Many mods available for them?

agreed,

engine wise there of similar base with the ford focus rs engine 2.5, not many mods available for the mazda version though

dandydons

Member +

There are a few basic mods available - usual breathing mods -replacing airbox with induction pipes ,decats,exhausts etc but still early yet for this particular model - the older style one there are a few more mods available but still in development for 2009 and onwards models and mostly in the States so expensive for shipping , import duties etc.

Plan is to keep stock for now anyway.