25% Christmas Sale on ALL manifold+downpipe combos!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wickedep

Trader
hey lads,
we're extended 25% off on all manifold+downpipe+screamer combos. please have a look below..

td04 m/s SR-series manifold-downpipe combo --$495usd shipped (regular retail $665)
td04 m/s SR-series ext.gate manifold-downpipe combo --$520usd shipped (regular retails $690)
td04 m/s Evolution manifold-downpipe combo --$545usd shipped (regular retail $725)
td04 m/s Evolution ext.gate manifold-downpipe combo+ FREE screamer pipe--$560usd shipped ( regular retail $800)
td04 m/s Ram Style manifold-downpipe combo --$545usd shipped (regular retail $725)
td04 m/s Ram Style ext.gate manifold-downpipe+FREE screamer pipe--$560usd shipped ( regular retail $800)
Gt28/T3 Godzilla m/s manifold-downpipe combo--$635usd shipped (regular retail $850)
CT9 Power up kit --$450usd shipped (regular retail $600)
K24 uprated manifold-downpipe combo--$515usd shipped (regular retail $690)
CT9 manifold-seperated decat combo --$440usd shipped (regular retail $590)

this sale will commence on the 7th December and close on the 27th December. this is a very busy time for us lads, so we would require about 14 days generally to fabricate and ship you're order. those of ya'll who missed our anniversary sale can take advantage of this awesome offer once again :rockon:

for product pictures/details, please visit www.wepracing.com !!!

many thanks!

sacha
wickedEP Racing

** Payment can be made via PayPal **

Last edited:

starbuck

Member +
Good stuff. I was about to enquire if there would be any offers coming in after seeing the xmas GB from zisco.....

tonied4

Fresh Recruit
Hey Sacha

Is that price for the CT9 manifold-seperated decat combo good to be shipped to Ireland?

Thanks

Are you doing any SS combos too Sasha and also what mani do you recommend for best TD04 performance with standard rad still place, relocated air filter and your trust wepr fmic. Also do you recommend MS or SS, what is your preference/pro/cons?

Cheers
Joz

wickedep

Trader
wat comes in the power up kit for the ct9 ? and wat suporting mods will i need ( planning to get a fmic in the new year)

no support mods needed. the power up kit can be used with the stock tmic by modding the tmic pipe..but its really meant to be used with a fmic set up. so if you're getting a fmic..you're pretty much set to go. you will need a tial 38mm external w.gate also. with the kit you recieved the manifold/downpipe/oil feed/screamer plumped back into downpipe (or i can leave it venting to atmosphere, you will need to specify which you need at the time of ordering).

sacha
wickedEP Racing

wickedep

Trader
Are you doing any SS combos too Sasha and also what mani do you recommend for best TD04 performance with standard rad still place, relocated air filter and your trust wepr fmic. Also do you recommend MS or SS, what is your preference/pro/cons?

Cheers
Joz

hey Joz,
i can only extend a 20% discount to any s/s manifold+downpipe combos. all our td04 manifolds are stock rad friendly. in terms of performance...i'd go with either the evolution, or the newer ram style. i personally like the ram style..but in terms of performance the two are very similar...just down to personal choice/aeasthetics i suppose. i have no prefference over m/s and s/s...both work very well..my own car has s/s manifold which has been on for a long time without issues running 2.2bar daily on a godzilla! choose which ever fits you're budget...

sacha
wickedEP Racing

yankee7568

Fresh Recruit
Would the ram maifold have issues with clearnace with the external wastegate? I will be putting it on a 5efhe in a tercel engine bay. The tercel bay is longer so maybe not?

wickedep

Trader
Would the ram maifold have issues with clearnace with the external wastegate? I will be putting it on a 5efhe in a tercel engine bay. The tercel bay is longer so maybe not?

hello,
it doesnt have clearance issues in the 4e..so i dont see why it should not have any issue in a terc engine bay :)

sacha
wickedEP Racing

wickedep

Trader
only 9 days left...those of you who are procrastinating better get yer arse in gear :drive:

sacha
wickedEP Racing

jonny-boi32

Member +
i want a td04 ram style mani with external w/g but i have to wait till my pay goes in, should be the middle of the week, can you supply a wastegate with the kit??

wickedep

Trader
i want a td04 ram style mani with external w/g but i have to wait till my pay goes in, should be the middle of the week, can you supply a wastegate with the kit??

sorry matey,
we dont sell the tial's individually at the moment. thank you !!

sacha
wickedEP Racing

Starletfreak

Member +
Am just waiting for sacha to shipped my things over..am excited to see the famous work of art that wicked ep does....tdo4 power soon!!

Shorty

Member +
Still waitin for a reply for paypal details for td04 ram style with external gate, screamer and decat, im wanting to place the order and pay, pm'd you 3days ago sacha :(

Status
Not open for further replies.