3SGTE(MR2turbo engine) starlet for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan3SGTE

Member +
For sale: My 3SGTE starlet

Item Condition: Very good although not running

Price and price conditions: £5K as it is NO OFFERS. If nobody wants to buy it i will break it and make more then i want easily. I just have little time anymore to break/work on cars. So this would be more convenient for me.

Extra Info: So much info on this car i really do not no where to start. Serious interest i would recommend coming to view and i'd go through everything about the car and what needs to be done in proper detail.

Some info though.. The car is currently not running i.e engine. possible headgasket failure as when it was running the expansion would overflow. Doesnt start as i ruined TPS(sensor) wires(minor).. Needs new turbo and exhaust from cat back.

Either repair engine or get a new 2nd hand one for cheap for around £600-£800, new turbo £200, exhaust £300, map £200....... Engine will be straight swap as the conversion is done so bolt out/bolt in. Use existing ancillaries if necessary. Simples...

A few bits and bobs need doing very minor stuff i.e on the top of my head, door/bonnet spraying in matt black as car is matt black, passenger seat welded in/rollcage legs welded in and front chassis bar welded... This is all half a days job and would cost max £150 or do it your self if competent. Needs a steering wheel.

Car is sorted:
Mint wedsport wheels with brand new tires never been used.
8 point carbing roll cage
rear Gready brace
Front Cusco brace
BC coilovers(brand new never been used on road)
Willwood 4pot brakes with drilled/grooved discs with red stuff pads
x2 FIA aproved SPacrco PRO2000 seats
Fully flocked interior with some swede re-trim
Custom center console
x3 defi gauges with control unit and other gauges too
High grade steel custom driveshafts
Custom radiator which was perfect for the job. Never overheated
MOTEC ECU
HRF spoiler
RSR panhardrod

The set up runs around 300-320BHP easily and believe me when i say it is alot faster then an equivalent 300BHP 1.3 starlet on highway pulls. Not just peaking at 300+bhp but has so much more power for longer then 4EFTE and much more torque for longer. And this is a stock set up with a map running 1-1.1bar boost perfectly reliable. It is brutal and has a massive power band for a tiny car. WIth teh right set up this would be a quarter mile monster too.

Ive probably missed a couple of minor bits of info but would only be minor.

Pictures:
AS IT STANDS
P1000379.jpg

P1000610.jpg

P1000363-1.jpg

P1000380.jpg

P1000204.jpg

P1000196.jpg

Picture shows D2 coilovers but they are old ones, now has the BC coilovers fitted:
P1000344.jpg

Can take more pictures on request and can give any info you would like.
If someone doesnt think this is worth £5K as it is i will laugh and not even remotely entertain the comments as parts alone that would sell easily are worth it all day long + alot more. and the fact what engine it has in it. Actually pains me to sell so cheap but need it gone now as i have no time anymore and preferably a quick clean sale. Im not out to bump anyone. £5K bargain and have lost thousands and thousands as most that no me and the car will no.

Private plate Not included unless you want it for another £2K as that is what its worth and what i paid for.

A quick video of the car when running:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itUt5DUk2Zo

Contact Details: PM me and we can sort out private details.

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Pick up.. NON runner remember so would need to be toed away.

Thanks for looking and dont be shy to ask ANY questions.

Id just like to offer,

If anyone would be interested in buying the car with no seats/cage/front and rear brace, carpet and you get OEM spoiler instead of HRF...

You get the complete dash/door cards, steering wheel, complete engine set up,G-box + ECU all fitted obviously, with the wheels/brakes + suspension £3000?

Get hold of interior for very cheap, all youd really need is 2 front seats. Get the car up and running for a total of £4500 as to get it running wouldn't cost more then £1500.... Could even be cheaper, thats worst case scenario...

Let us know asap chaps as that price might really tempt some as for £4500 you can have one bloody awesome car. And if you had your own starlet already, you can always buy the car and transfer everything from one to the other and have a 3sgte starlet in your own one, and sell the bits on there you already have, might even make all your money back and get a pretty much paid for 3SGTE starlet! IMO a cracking deal and affordable and well well worth it..

Just want to say the car is back up for sale... I have someone very interested but hes finding it hard to come up with the money for now.
The offer is:

The car/ engine/ MOTEC ECU and everything engine related/ Willwood brakes/ BC coilovers suspension(brand new)/ Dash + door cards and some old wheels i have lying around to make it rolling for £2900. If you want the wedsport wheels that will be £3400.. The rollcage £3900.. You get the idea...

You can have the car without the brakes for minus £500, and without the suspension for minus £500 so the rest for £1900!! But obviously you will need to provide me with brakes + suspension to put on the car for you which i will do so you can take it away.. Can even be OEM parts.

So if you had stock brakes and your own suspension you can take the car away for £1900 with the engine/all custom parts for engine and conversion/MOTEC ECU/the whole car/flocked dash and door cards. If thats not a deal i dont really know what is! Its ready to go with ""1 years M.O.T and 5 months TAX""

Let us know guys...

Cheers

Last edited:

richglanzav

Member +
finally selling her dan...shame dude its a lovely project. sum1 could have the uk's fastest starlet in the making right here...good luck with the sale

Dan3SGTE

Member +
Yeah Rich, its come to that point. I have no time for a project like this, different situation in my life right now and its just not practical for me to do what i want with it. Real shame as the car is superb to drive and never failed to impress. Proper tool but needs must and all that.. Ive already got another car and a van too.. Not got the money..

Cheers man

Morph

Member +
Wasn't expecting to see this dan mate best of luck with the sale dude and who ever buys this is getting a bloody good deal as I know this cost serious £££££'s to do. Most likely see you do Thurrock sometime dan.

pc18

North West England Area Rep.
ahhhh gutted for you Dan!! this needs to be back on the road!! atleast if it sells it would be good to see it back up and running.

Dan3SGTE

Member +
Cheers guys!! Yeah Id love to see it up and running again! Morph i'll see ya up there soon man...

_GAZ_EP85_

Member +
well worth the money chap's and a fresh engine in it will make it a very quick starlet!!!!!
good luck dude

Murray

Member +
Tax, MOT?
5k to buy car that doesnt move,or steer with no wheel,
Another 1.5k odd to sort
Then if it doesnt have Tax or mot then theres another couple hundred quid
Bargain.

If i were you id break it,you probably know yourself there isnt a market for cars like this unless your seriously lucky

Murray

danb87

South East England Area Rep
looks like its got great potential there dan, shame i never saw it out an bout. bet its an animal.

Dan3SGTE

Member +
No tax or MOT. Why is it you always get a fucking comment. Im not asking for opinions but obviously im not going to take negative ones lightly...

A decent steering wheel £70, already has a boss kit! Why the sarcasm? Its for sale, if you dont want it why are you commenting? Im not silly, yes it is a bargain for people that are in the market for something like this. I didnt say there was a BIG market did? I know it will be easier to sell brreaking but for now thats not what i want to do, is that alright?

I just dont understand the point of you commenting. Its a sales thread to advertise my car for someone that might want it. Its not a debate/open to discussion or opinions on what they think. I dont want advise so please refrain.

This is to everyone.

If there is interest please feel free to ask and i'll reply with respect.

Thanks
Dan

Dan3SGTE

Member +
Cheers Gaz mate!

And Dan yeah man, it is a shame, you would have enjoyed watching this is action if you enjoyed my EK9. This is on a different level in terms of crazyness and straight line speed.

danb87

South East England Area Rep
Cheers Gaz mate!

And Dan yeah man, it is a shame, you would have enjoyed watching this is action if you enjoyed my EK9. This is on a different level in terms of crazyness and straight line speed.

it is a shame, an loved the ek9 dude. well glwts, if you do end up stripping it let me know about the willwoods dude :)

this has got crazy fun written all over it tho

Rory

Lifer
Quoted from the classified rules......

- Buyer Must State if the car comes with or does not come with an in date MOT or NCT certificate and Tax.

You should know by now that opoinions are like arseholes, everybody has one on a open forum board ;)

No tax or MOT. Why is it you always get a fucking comment. Im not asking for opinions but obviously im not going to take negative ones lightly...

A decent steering wheel £70, already has a boss kit! Why the sarcasm? Its for sale, if you dont want it why are you commenting? Im not silly, yes it is a bargain for people that are in the market for something like this. I didnt say there was a BIG market did? I know it will be easier to sell brreaking but for now thats not what i want to do, is that alright?

I just dont understand the point of you commenting. Its a sales thread to advertise my car for someone that might want it. Its not a debate/open to discussion or opinions on what they think. I dont want advise so please refrain.

This is to everyone.

If there is interest please feel free to ask and i'll reply with respect.

Thanks
Dan

_GAZ_EP85_

Member +
dan your such a naughty boy!!!!!!!!

maybe put a few vids of what it was like to drive dan, people need to remember that 320bhp 3sgte starlet will be alot quicker than a 320bhp "E" series starlet

Dan3SGTE

Member +
Yeah I might do that Gary, give people an idea of the power delivery etc etc. If I don't get any interest In the next 4weeks or so I'll break it but shame people would miss out on an exclusive set up with alot of potential!

Sorry Rory forgot to mention that. No tax or MOT

Status
Not open for further replies.