95 gt turbo

steveyc

Fresh Recruit
Hi there im after swapping my corsa and my peugeot 106 GTI for a starlet gt turbo

The corsa started as a 1993 'L' reg corsa SRI now has a c20xe (redtop) lump init it's still registered as a 1.4 so tax and insuance is cheeper, the car is black with 15" cav slabbs in black, lowered on spax springs wth g-max gas shocks on front(i also have a set of rear gas shocks just not got round to fitting them), the car has 78000 miles on n the engine has 70000-80000miles on, it also has a coscast head, M-tech power cap, piper-x induction, rocker cover sprayed purple, straight through ex pipe, wont have tax or MOT as i dont have the money atm also it needs front discs and pads and a bleed out, needs a set of tappets(£55 on flea bay), a new power steering belt as old one has stretched and a few connections in the engine bay needs soldering up idea as a lil project or track car or something like that.

The 106 GTI (1998) is silver completly standard apart from a peco backbox it has a couple of dents down the drivers side which you can see in the pics has 106000 miles but may be more as i drive it everyday

If you have any more questions dont hesitate to ask

http://www.ukstarletclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=18879

Cheers