a bit of track action

Aga

Member +
hey fellas...me and the team were out on a trackday yesterday... here's one of the times i went in. The glanza's ass is bare, and i got a co-driver, and running 1.2 bar boost. first lap is a warmup, 3 laps, and then a cooldown lap... poor peugot up ahead seemed a little stressed...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncfW9xUmfj8

Idrees

Banned
Looks good, nice video. Is it just me or is that 106 still in front towards the end of the video? Must have been quick!

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.
fantastic alex! good to see ur getting off ur ass & tracking the bitch lol!! :rockon:

Aga

Member +
Looks good, nice video. Is it just me or is that 106 still in front towards the end of the video? Must have been quick!

i passed him, but after the checkered flag, its the final lap, so we all cooldown our cars...i signaled him to pass me in case he still wanted to gun it on the final lap , while i was cruisin, didnt wanna be a bother...

easty-5

Member +

Mate, you would be surpirsed just how fast a 106 GTi is round a track. They aren't exactly straight line hero's (Although they are capable of 14s 1/4miles) but they really excel on the twisties. Especially on a track like in the video with no big long straights.

MentaLEP91

Member +
Was a rly nice track day allthough the weather was a bit bad at the end of it!

the pug got ultra pwned by Aga, didnt stand a chance lol. all the Team-EP789 drivers were good and there were some animal track cars there also!

Idrees

Banned
Mate, you would be surpirsed just how fast a 106 GTi is round a track. They aren't exactly straight line hero's (Although they are capable of 14s 1/4miles) but they really excel on the twisties. Especially on a track like in the video with no big long straights.
Oh yeah wasn't slating them, I have heard they handle really well. But Alex's car is a beast. ;)

Aga

Member +
my car was almost perfect, its the driver that needs improvement hehe... thanks for the comments guys.

Mart

Member +
Awesome Car bro... Its deffo a beast.
If The video was a bit more centered it would of been awesome. Most of it was watching the grass... :)

Great Car Mate...

jayc-glanza17

Fresh Recruit
gd vid mate, however my mates 339bhp 106gti wud defo be more of a beast.lol
bit like rolls reveresed wehni tack my glanza against his at brands hatch,
out cornered him, and far more nimble, but he got about 180bhp more, and tad less weight.lol
good vid mate,

Aga

Member +
i couldnt put the camera on the rear window, cause it was looking at the stereo lol. my mate put his on his c pillar bar, and got a better view, but i could only stick it on the side window.

ps. whats a dog cam?

ps2. i'm sure your mate's 339bhp 106gti wud defo be more of a beast, jayc :D