A mix of motors....

Kelly

Member +
Just thought i'd pop some pics up of today.

Colt (soon to have FTO engine) Mikes GT4 , Ben_j's gt and so on....

16032008031.jpg

My GT, Bens GT, Dans GSR, Mikes GT4 Olis evo9

PICT0731.jpg

PICT0743.jpg

PICT0737.jpg

Spoiler , NO spoiler , Spoiler!!!

16032008036.jpg

16032008032.jpg

16032008033.jpg

16032008030.jpg

16032008029.jpg

16032008027.jpg

16032008028.jpg

PICT0773.jpg

16032008024.jpg

16032008020.jpg

16032008021.jpg

PICT0733.jpg

Last edited:

Nick@TD.co.uk

Registered Trader <a href="http://www.TuningD
Yeah was a good fews hours, also like to say it was nice meeting Matt (Bullet00th on TGTT) and also met Craig (Craig on TGTT), both nice lads and great looking GT and Glanza, also nice picture of your bonnet kelly Tuning Developments :)

Gee

Member +
Nice pictures.

Wish I had abunh of mates locally that are in to car's as much as I am :(

Nick,

Who are tuning developments then? Something you are taking on yourself?

Nick@TD.co.uk

is it?!! dear me!! what turbo is you bro wanting? how does it compare to yours?
Yeah its a awesome motor, hes pretty much decided hes going with the Garret GT3071 because the aim's to keep driveabilty and help with low down pull so should be seeing over 1bar by 3500rpm and hopefully be seeing well over 400bhp at 1.2bar-1.4bar max, only time will tell with that though so we will see what it does certainly a good start with the stock turbo making just under 350 at 1.2bar max.

And gee yes Tuning Developments is something im starting you will see more in the future.

~Nick

sMARTINside

Member +
Nice little meet Kelly! There isn't any snow in UK or what? Here, in Canada, we still have to wait to have car meetings on summer tires...:(

Kelly

Member +
Nice little meet Kelly! There isn't any snow in UK or what? Here, in Canada, we still have to wait to have car meetings on summer tires...:(

oh we just have rain lots instead. It was a dry day yday for those pics but bloody freezing. Today is sunny and dry but again its very good = turbo weather :D

Yeh good group of friends and even more fun as they are my best mates! i cant to tag along with these cars everyday! The looks we get are funny the evo9 and GT4 get most of the stares though! i think people look at bens and think "wtf is that?"

Dont want the GT4 get a bigger turbo as then it wont be even with the k24 GT :( lol

sx_turbo

Lifer
nice selection of motors there.

but why is the colt getting an FTO engine? doesnt seem much of a gain to me.

an evo engine will slot into that just nicely ;) and would be a much better gain in oomph

Mike@TD.co.uk

Registered Trader <a href="http://www.Tuning
nice selection of motors there.

but why is the colt getting an FTO engine? doesnt seem much of a gain to me.

an evo engine will slot into that just nicely ;) and would be a much better gain in oomph
We did try and talk him into that route, but it was just too expensive.
The FTO lump matched up with the cyborg box which has shorter ratios than the FTO box, along with weighing around 1050kg iirc should make a tasty package :)

Craig

Lifer
Saw them all in the flesh yesterday... cracking motors all of them - Nice meeting you all even though it was very brief!

sx_turbo

Lifer
We did try and talk him into that route, but it was just too expensive.
The FTO lump matched up with the cyborg box which has shorter ratios than the FTO box, along with weighing around 1050kg iirc should make a tasty package :)

what fto engine you he going for?

sorry for all the q's, i'm just very interested, dont see many of them around

Dan3SGTE

Member +
ohhh nice cars there... that GT4 is a proper stunner! and looking forward to the results of the new turbine, keep us posted mike ;)

Nick@TD.co.uk

Gotta say its normally the Evo that gets all the attention but every car in the group is great, shame mine wasn't there on the day, looking forward to seeing the colt fto'd! not 100% on which engine but its around 200bhp i believe and then with a full exhaust, decat, induction filter and a emanage with remap i reckon we will be seeing somewhere close to 215-220bhp.

Also looking forward to seeing kelly's auto when its finished after the upcoming mods, gonna be very quick indeed!

Great meeting you as well Craig, same goes for Matt see you both around and Craig get on the list for japfest! ill take you for a spin in mine if you come :p

~Nick

Kelly

Member +
Saw them all in the flesh yesterday... cracking motors all of them - Nice meeting you all even though it was very brief!

yeh good to meet you too Craig!

sx turbo - if you make it to Japfest the colt is coming infact so are all those cars in the pics :)

nick - i cant wait either ! tuning developments powered auto!:rockon: